Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Progressive anti-racist white leftists attack random ricecels because they think he looks like another rice man to them

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
For people who don’t give a shit about politics, let me give some background if you want to learn something new.

This story is about a far left group called ANTIFA, who have a history of protesting and using violence against anyone they deem as fascist (which to them is anyone that isn’t an anarcho-communist). The group is mostly composed of unfuckable white dudes who would be in this forum if they weren’t political activism coping, and white women who probably post on r/FDS.

They made an important appearance in the George Floyd protests and riots happening last year in America. When they joined the protests, they erupted into mass violence and burnings in many cities across America. They were so extreme that even Black Lives Matter members were ratting to the police to arrest antifa people.

In the drunkenness of their white saviour complex, they have been targetting journalists who film what they do. The most famous example is an asian male named Andy Ngo. These anti-racist mayos that will save minorities from oppression have a history of attacking random rice males because they think it’s Andy Ngo. Just recently it seems this white domestic terrorist group have targeted a random innocent rice male yet again.

Thank you ANTIFA, you have saved another minority from white supremacy yet again.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vm_aFmkNxa0

Anyone who lives in SF, Seattle, or Portland knows that Asian men are the most privileged group out there.

We are not the "cool" guys. We have the lowest crime rates and are the highest earners. Socially conservative. Shuns divorces. Mind their own business. Works hard.

Foids don't get cool points for dating us. They get "cool" points for dating edgy white dudes with tattoos, piercings, and deals drugs. Hipster hispanic + black dudes.

Asian + Indian men = lowest of the low in the eyes of liberal foids.

Last edited:
I would love them if they beat the shit out of noodle whore

''These fictional white supremacists living rent free in my head are lynching and executing 1000000000000 blacks every day we have to do something'' :feels:

''Btw we mob lynch random people it's ok when we do it!!!'' :soy:

''These fictional white supremacists living rent free in my head are lynching and executing 1000000000000 blacks every day we have to do something'' :feels:

Anyone who lives in SF, Seattle, or Portland knows that Asian men are the most privileged group out there.

We are not the "cool" guys. We have the lowest crime rates and are the highest earners. Socially conservative. Shuns divorces. Mind their own business. Works hard.

Foids don't get cool points for dating us. They get "cool" points for dating edgy white dudes with tattoos, piercings, and deals drugs. Hipster hispanic + black dudes.

on fuckin point

Rofl they are so "violent" and "extreme" only if there aint no banger happy alpha conservatives which would kick the mud into their surgery made puss holes. They would then turn into victimized peaceful protesters jfl :feelsgah:

Biggest racists are the anti-racists.

Exactly. I noticed that the so called people who are “real men” are not what women are actually attracted to.

I would love them if they beat the shit out of noodle whore
They don’t attack women, only male minorities it seems.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Pretty much this

Racist antifa probably just beat him because they think he caused corona.
Biggest racists are the anti-racists.
Pretty much. It reminds me of how Malcolm X said that the white liberal (leftist really) is the biggest snake of them all, pretending to be your friend but just want power for themselves.

Modern liberals are all about hating on and finding flaws in high inhib low status ugly males that still manage to be successful and prove their narratives about the order of oppression hierarchies wrong.

You know what I see? Cambodian and Hmong and Filipino guys will be poor as shit and short, but they manage to thugmaxx and get women. If Chinese and Korean men were more low inhib they'd actually be doing much better.

You know what I see? Cambodian and Hmong and Filipino guys will be poor as shit and short, but they manage to thugmaxx and get women. If Chinese and Korean men were more low inhib they'd actually be doing much better.
Yea I notice exactly the same as a ricecel in my 30s. SEA males are objectively uglier, poorer, dumber, and shorter than east Asian males but they are more masculine in behavior and looks.

Therefore, they do significantly better with non-Asian foids or just foids in general.

Yea I notice exactly the same as a ricecel in my 30s. SEA males are objectively uglier, poorer, dumber, and shorter than east Asian males but they are more masculine in behavior and looks.

Therefore, they do significantly better with non-Asian foids or just foids in general.
Darker skinned, shorter males have to act more aggressive because for some reason they get way more flak for acting effeminate or weak than whiter looking guys that act like that. It's similar imo to how white chads can have any personality (feminine or masculine) but tyrones have to act masculine.

Darker skinned, shorter males have to act more aggressive because for some reason they get way more flak for acting effeminate or weak than whiter looking guys that act like that. It's similar imo to how white chads can have any personality (feminine or masculine) but tyrones have to act masculine.
Oyy you didnt resond to me on that other thread :feelswhat:

Yeah. You see East Asians that are lighter skinned, taller, richer, more educated, all have to cope with video games, while Cambodian gangsters are fucking women of all races. Thugmaxxing is legit for Asians.

ANTIFA is a domestic terrorist group. That's all.

what the fuck are you talking about? It seems like only the Koreans have any semblance of SMV. Everyone else is pretty fucked

Yeah. You see East Asians that are lighter skinned, taller, richer, more educated, all have to cope with video games, while Cambodian gangsters are fucking women of all races. Thugmaxxing is legit for Asians.
Idk East Asian gangsters and rappers all look ridiculous imo. You have to have some dark skin to pull off BBC game.

America is a joke
I wouldnt blame them to, fuckin rice munchers look all the same :feelsmage:

This PC mongrel is boring, yawn. Tim “Tool” suks!

Asian+ Indian story Tbh

low crime rates forward the STEM field like no other and contribute to the economy.

only to get dogshit social rep and unanimously shat on while degenerates doing drugs get praised

ANTIFA is based. Keep licking boots and kissing corporate ass and paying taxes to your owners.

ANTIFA is based. Keep licking boots and kissing corporate ass and paying taxes to your owners.
Depends. I’m not against everything antifa. I mean I support them spreading violence but I don’t like them attacking random rice males instead of rich bankers, politicians, and other parasites.

Oyy you didnt resond to me on that other thread :feelswhat:
Brootal. Sorry you har to experience this.

Asian+ Indian story Tbh

low crime rates forward the STEM field like no other and contribute to the economy.

only to get dogshit social rep and unanimously shat on while degenerates doing drugs get praised
Pretty much this.

Idk East Asian gangsters and rappers all look ridiculous imo. You have to have some dark skin to pull off BBC game.
Thugmaxxxing works for almost all groups tbh. Yakuza slay in Japan

Depends. I’m not against everything antifa. I mean I support them spreading violence but I don’t like them attacking random rice males instead of rich bankers, politicians, and other parasites.
:feelsokman:

Asians: "we do not all look the same. it's racist bullshit"
Also asians:

Modern liberals are all about hating on and finding flaws in high inhib low status ugly males that still manage to be successful and prove their narratives about the order of oppression hierarchies wrong.
God IQ, again

The lowest trash (liberal sluts and bums) shit on low status guys that somehow still find the motivation to stemmaxx and keep society going for those pigs.

The lowest trash (liberal sluts and bums) shit on low status guys that somehow still find the motivation to stemmaxx and keep society going for those pigs.
It's all inverted now isn't it? Liberalism didn't used to be this way so much. A lot of that changed after the sexual revolution in the mid 20th century and the "nice guys aren't really nice" (and conversely dark triad guys keep it real and are actually not that bad/possible role models) propaganda starting in the 2000s

Asians: "we do not all look the same. it's racist bullshit"
Also asians:
More like racist white people, aka leftists like antifa.

It's all inverted now isn't it? Liberalism didn't used to be this way so much. A lot of that changed after the sexual revolution in the mid 20th century and the "nice guys aren't really nice" (and conversely dark triad guys keep it real and are actually not that bad/possible role models) propaganda starting in the 2000s
I hope China nukes the West tbh.

I already said it before: libtards are the real racists. They will be racist towards everyone who isn't black. Brown and yellow men are the target. At least the alt-right is fair in their discrimination: they hate all non-whites. I appreciate them for not being biased. F*ck those libtards.

This. If anything they should be attacking kikes.

They're not "the real racists", Andy Ngo is just an Uncle Chang and who can blame them for thinking a Chink looks like another Chink, we're the real racists and proud of it, these are faggots nigger/jewloving degenerates who will tell you race is just a social construct except when nigger Tyrone needs his affirmative action or gets neckstomped like Floyd.
Cops don't do shit to them, Kamala Harris bails them out of jail, billionaire Jews like George Soros fund them and none of them get banned off twitter or youtube and those billionaire companies even promote them (look up antifa on youtube and all results will be faggots leftists telling you how they're just an idea and all these other low IQ excuses), the president won't even disavow them. They are just more attack dogs of the Jew.
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-attacks-on-antifa-are-attacks-on-jews-1.8902330
(haaretz is a jewish news publication)
Meanwhile white nationalists and milquetosat Trump-supporters are labeled as terrorists and get banned by all these billionaire companies, really should make you think who the real dissidents are.
Tell me BLM is based as well and just go mask off progressive like most non-whites here really are.

Also they would beat the shit out of you for half the shit you said on .co and communism is a gay fairytale told by Jews to low IQ plebs so they can use them as their revolutionary cannon-fodder. It never worked and never will work ask any person who lived in a communist country and they'll tell you it sucked ass.

Last edited:

This. If anything they should be attacking kikes.
There have been people attacking random kikes there I heard. It’s usually black people or tacos that attack kikes.

Any incel who supports those antifa vermin is beyond retarded. If Biden ordered an incel genocide those antifa thugs would be the first to volunteer as executioners and torturers.

Left-wing incels are the lowest form of life on the planet, and it's no surprise that many of them are antifa members. Left-wing chads and foids suck just like any other left-winger, but at least they have actual lives and don't spend all their time spewing hate at us. Leftist incels have no life and are obsessed with making bloodthirsty jihad on the true noble and oppressed group (alt-right incels, peace be upon us) so they can blather on with their favorite "hurr durr, I be virgin but not inkwell" line.

Any incel who supports those antifa vermin is beyond retarded. If Biden ordered an incel genocide those antifa thugs would be the first to volunteer as executioners and torturers.

Left-wing incels are the lowest form of life on the planet, and it's no surprise that many of them are antifa members. Left-wing chads and foids suck just like any other left-winger, but at least they have actual lives and don't spend all their time spewing hate at us. Leftist incels have no life and are obsessed with making bloodthirsty jihad on the true noble and oppressed group (alt-right incels, peace be upon us) so they can blather on with their favorite "hurr durr, I be virgin but not inkwell" line.
@PPEcel thoughts?

They just pick and choose tbh
They only think it's racism when it's against certain "oppressed" groups.

Left wing chads still spew hate at incels though. Chads can have no life too. Only difference is that they don't get penalized for it.