Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Professor asked me if I was "okay" and how was my work going

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Which means probably I look miserable or like a corpse so she asked me if everything was okay kek, it was so embarassing bruh, at the end of the seminar she said "thespanishcel can you stay for a second" and I was weirded out :shock: Then she asks me if I'm okay, understanding the lecture and how is my assignment (which is due in 2 months so I still have time) going. I quickly said that yes and I even asked some questions regarding the assignment and then she let me go. Just because I never talk in class doesn't mean I'm stupid kek.

You probably look tired. They know some kids are sad or depressed, they just dont care much, too many kids, if they start fixing them its never ending job.

Or maybe she wanted to fuck you? :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Which means probably I look miserable or like a corpse so she asked me if everything was okay kek, it was so embarassing bruh, at the end of the seminar she said "thespanishcel can you stay for a second" and I was weirded out :shock: Then she asks me if I'm okay, understanding the lecture and how is my assignment (which is due in 2 months so I still have time) going. I quickly said that yes and I even asked some questions regarding the assignment and then she let me go. Just because I never talk in class doesn't mean I'm stupid kek.
Brutal. Quiet people are seen as ER autists

Brutal. Quiet people are seen as ER autists
This. She's probably only bothering to ask becuase she has a duty of care to report ER signs.

just be happy she is soft and probably likes you for whatever reason.

hey i am semi jealous kek. haven't had someone care about me like that in a while

Bro she was just trying to ride your tip while letting her mommy milkers bounce in your face

Lol I had a female professor do very similar to me too!

Any time sonebody asks if you’re okay they just are calling you ugly