Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Probably the best I could become if I gymcel consistently for years

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
It really sucks when you have wide hips:feelsrope:
BEF733FA 63C4 4A0A BC36 A0B868DFD93E

Still better than nothing tho

ew

he looks like he has aids :forcedsmile:

Left unironically looks better

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You can’t make this up:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The resemblance is uncanny
I like your avi and posting style ngl. JFL you signed up on Wednesday and you already got 800+ posts. Mogger

I tried going to the gym, I’m too weak I could barely lift anything so I gave up and went back home
I started off not being able to do any press ups now I can do 10 in a row :feelshmm:[UWSL]Must return to gymmaxxing :feelsbadman:[/UWSL]

I started off not being able to do any press ups now I can do 10 in a row :feelshmm:[UWSL]Must return to gymmaxxing :feelsbadman:[/UWSL]
I’m like 5”9 and weigh like 120lbs, most normal life tasks wear me out and I honestly hate my wimpy ass frame :feelsbadman: