Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Probably Not Gonna Sleep Tonight Because I Am So Pissed.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Something happened which pissed me off, and this minor dose of rage has made me spiral into full on rage fuel mode, and now I am gonna spend the whole fucking night listening to my music on max and also reminiscing about every thing that has gone wrong or pissed me the fuck off.

Fuck you, soyciety.

Relatable what happened?

Can you give us vague idea of what happened?

Can you give us vague idea of what happened?
Got forced outta a fucking gaming community I was a part of for no literal reason.

Damn. Did they know you are ugly?
No never shared a pic. It is an Xbox Group so I don't think I can really. JFL even people know I am incel without even seeing my face.

Last edited:
Just proves I get shit on everywhere I fucking go. fuck this world.

No never shared a pic. It is an Xbox Group so I don't think I can really. JFL even people know I am incel without even seeing my face.
It's the voice pill, man. I am a sufferer, too. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

damn … can relate … sleep cycle wack now from some of that earlier in the week … sorry man

fuck those gaymers