Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Prisons are cucked

I think I'm the only incel on this site to be in prison for actually harassing a foid

Which jail they do that at?

only pedos get their shit beat in or crimes against the very vulnerable (Old ppl) Not even some rapists get a green light on them. There is no honor among thieves
Gangstercel in the making?

they are faggots too

I couldn’t give two shits if you beat a woman. Just don’t attack elders and little kids

Jail is gay if you drop soap

Harassing phone calls, whilst on a private number, she went to the cops and they traced it, 6 weeks I spent.
Did you know her previously? How come you were you calling her?

Did you know her previously? How come you were you calling her?
I used to work with her in a hardware store and I looked up her Facebook profile and she had her number put up on it

I used to work with her in a hardware store and I looked up her Facebook profile and she had her number put up on it
And she had no idea it was you till the call was traced? What was your relationship with her like whilst you were working together?

And she had no idea it was you till the call was traced? What was your relationship with her like whilst you were working together?
Nothing really, she knew I had a crush on her

Oh u beat up ur wife cause she wants to divorce you take ur kids and suck you out for alimony for the rest of ur life. You a bitchass nigga im telling my homies rn to kill you on sight!
This is why we need blackpill gangs in prison.

What did you say to her on the phone when you were harassing her?
Called her a slut, whore, cocksucker, didn't have any much of a conservation with her, it was only when I was drunk
33 bluepillers fuck off

Called her a slut, whore, cocksucker, didn't have any much of a conservation with her, it was only when I was drunk
33 bluepillers fuck off
That’s insane, imagine what her reaction was when she found out it was you from the police.

That’s insane, imagine what her reaction was when she found out it was you from the police.
Yeah she was very upset about it, it was also in the local newspaper also, I don't regret it at all

Yeah she was very upset about it, it was also in the local newspaper also, I don't regret it at all
How did you find out her reaction? Must be a small town for that make the paper.

How did you find out her reaction? Must be a small town for that make the paper.
The judge said and it was a foid judge as well, my town only has about 20000 or so living in it