Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Prisons are cucked

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
Was watching videos on the hierarchy and culture of prison on youtube . this is their philosophy.
Oh ur a drugdealer? Good for u mayn
Oh ur a burglar and steal ppls possessions ?mayn u have balls
Oh u cut some dudes head off and played football with it ? dayum u gangsta!
Oh u beat up ur wife cause she wants to divorce you take ur kids and suck you out for alimony for the rest of ur life. You a bitchass nigga im telling my homies rn to kill you on sight!

Heard foid prison guards fuck chad/tyrones their

Same thing happens to rapists, etc.
They have mommy issues.

Oh u beat up ur wife cause she wants to divorce you take ur kids and suck you out for alimony for the rest of ur life. You a bitchass nigga im telling my homies rn to kill you on sight!
Which jail they do that at?

only pedos get their shit beat in or crimes against the very vulnerable (Old ppl) Not even some rapists get a green light on them. There is no honor among thieves

only pedos get their shit beat in or crimes against the very vulnerable (Old ppl) Not even some rapists get a green light on them. There is no honor among thieves
Idk was just watching this wes watson dude and some dudes channels called 23 lockdown they were both americans and were really passionate about hating any crime against women

Idk was just watching this wes watson dude and some dudes channels called 23 lockdown they were both americans and were really passionate about hating any crime against women
Yea more TV bullshit

Then also there was this english dude who was in jail also he seemed more down to earth but he was also talking bout how in prison ppl just hate you and wanna kill you if u commit crimes against women
Yea more TV bullshit
Maybe idk

Wes Watson is always stressed. Hope he gets a heart attack, and his black buddy has a small weiner.

Wes Watson is always stressed. Hope he gets a heart attack, and his black buddy has a small weiner.
I highkey hate that guy imagine going to jail and have that steroid fueled ass as ur cellbuddy

They won't touch you if you go to jail for some bad shit like murder, even if its against foids. They also won't touch you if you deal drugs in prison and are affilated. Besides, blackpill spreading will take care of this shit.

They won't touch you if you go to jail for some bad shit like murder, even if its against foids. They also won't touch you if you deal drugs in prison and are affilated. Besides, blackpill spreading will take care of this shit.
Explain last sentence pls how will it take care of this shit?

I highkey hate that guy imagine going to jail and have that steroid fueled ass as ur cellbuddy

Wes is low inhib and loud, its annoying. I’ve dealt with ppl like that before.. some type of ego problem.

Explain last sentence pls how will it take care of this shit?
Men will stop giving women passes. Violence against women will become more accepted as men become more hostile to them and society at large.

Heard foid prison guards fuck chad/tyrones their
It's for the best,if they didn't fuck the prison guards they'd fuck their fellow prisoners.

Wes is low inhib and loud, its annoying. I’ve dealt with ppl like that before.. some type of ego problem.
Yeh he should go back to jail if hes so enthiousiastic bout it and rape hes fellow inmates with hes speeches

Men will stop giving women passes. Violence against women will become more accepted as men become more hostile to them and society at large.

i watched rookie year: behind bars and there was this one episode that had the foid rookie CO. The inmates tried to strike up a conversation with her and tried to be friendly with her in general. I don't know if the inmates wanted company or were trying to manipulate her in order to bypass prison regulations by smuggling or contraband.

Some cons are white knights for some reason, but it’s few. If you have a DV conviction, they don’t target you in general prison population for that type of crime.

It will happen as hypergamy accelerates. You already starting to see the beginnings of this.
Yeh explains all the teencels here . poor guys already blackpilled before puberty. Foids dont even respect the kids

I think most cons want to abuse pedos, probably because they were abused themselves.

I think most cons want to abuse pedos, probably because they were abused themselves.
Meh u keep ur hands of kids that is just logic . im just pissed that they fking worship women

Meh u keep ur hands of kids that is just logic . im just pissed that they fking worship women
It's ironic. They don't see that they are probably violent because they were raised by single moms. They say that the most dangerous type of prisoner is just your common dunce that doesn't think, but would just do anything for people they like.

It's ironic. They don't see that they are probably violent because they were raised by single moms.
To me its some childish shit . omg u make joke bout my momma . omg u hurt a girl . u never beat a woman blablabla . its all in the unspoken social rules . why do u think other men ridiculed you or put u in uncomfortable situationscause females dont like u . they just wanna get dat vagina and fking worship it . fucking fake claiming to be holy testosterone filled dicks whod step over anyone to get validation from a foid

Thugs are very simple minded.

What more do you expected from low iq thugs?

just play ps4 and chill in prison theory

Most prisoners are cucks. But i'll never go to jail, i would rope first

show me the video. lockdown 23and1 said that nothing happens to wifebeaters in prison and that guys like that are everywhere in prison. he said inmates would only be mad if you beat up a child or your own grandma.

show me the video. lockdown 23and1 said that nothing happens to wifebeaters in prison and that guys like that are everywhere in prison. he said inmates would only be mad if you beat up a child or your own grandma.
Id show you if i still knew which one it was. And maybe im hallucinating but these dudes have a stigma for violence against women . later dat night i even saw a video of this english dude who explained how incels who kill women get killed on sight also so yeh

Id show you if i still knew which one it was. And maybe im hallucinating but these dudes have a stigma for violence against women . later dat night i even saw a video of this english dude who explained how incels who kill women get killed on sight also so yeh
Try looking at your web history or search search all over for these videos

I WILL KMS before I end up in prison. Been to psych wards and overnight jail stays. Fuck "rehabilitating" me behind bars for decades. That isn't what rehabilitation means dipshit.

It's because they consider beating women/sex crimes to be weak. Which it is technically. I don't think they're necessarily white knighting for women and children, they just consider your a sneak and a weakling, a dirty fighter, if you will, which violates their code.

It's because they consider beating women/sex crimes to be weak. Which it is technically. I don't think they're necessarily white knighting for women and children, they just consider your a sneak and a weakling, a dirty fighter, if you will, which violates their code.
These dudes obviously never heard bout something called circumstances . yet the most fckd crimes against men are okay to them

Most prisoners are cucks. But i'll never go to jail, i would rope first
They'd lock you up in the mental ward with all the trannys and fags where you'd eat Doritos and fuck each other all day.
These dudes obviously never heard bout something called circumstances . yet the most fckd crimes against men are okay to them
You can't really expect those gorillas to think in nuanced ways.

Ironic because they attack smaller inmates all day.
I found the english dude cause the title is specific to the topic

Try finding your web history

Exactly . how many cunts are in there for beating up some introverted loser and stole hes money or something . thats perfectly finee. but u hurt wehmen ?omg u monster

Try finding your web history
I looked and id share if they had specific titles dude im not gonna rewatch everything

Exactly . how many cunts are in there for beating up some introverted loser and stole hes money or something . thats perfectly finee. but u hurt wehmen ?omg u monster

I looked and id share if they had specific titles dude im not gonna rewatch everything
At least watch parts of the video. What did they exactly say?

At least watch parts of the video. What did they exactly say?
Sentence that i clearly remember is . *all crimes against women and children are frowned upon and will be known and acted upon by ur fellow inmates*
The children part i understand . but the women part annoys me cuz theres a thing called circumstances

Sentence that i clearly remember is . *all crimes against women and children are frowned upon and will be known and acted upon by ur fellow inmates*
The children part i understand . but the women part annoys me cuz theres a thing called circumstances
And who said that?

Wes watson and also dat english dude from da video
Just try watch parts of each video in your history and try remembering which one it is