Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Prison guard who had inmate’s baby is spared jail

I want to destroy this world.

Fyi, this is the inmate:

TNKT7BQO5ZCCPDSNDGI7AO5DP4.jpg

And ofc, he has a great personality:
Edwin Poole, 27, used a crowbar wrapped in a bin liner to bludgeon shop staff, while Darren Morris, 37, stole cigarettes, alcohol and, a till, a judge heard.

Kek. How on earth would it have not been consensual?
Coercion is considered rape so she could had raped him by telling him to have sex with her or else she's gonna order 5 tyrones to rape him in the prison showers.

Fyi, this is the inmate:

Rachel Stanton, 31, admitted wilful misconduct in public office by embarking on a relationship with Edwin Poole while he was serving a 10-and-a-half year sentence in HMP Five Wells.

Fyi, this is the inmate:

you don't even have to be chad, just being a HTN lets you do whatever the fuck you want. Its even more disgusting that she's a mother of 5 children

you don't even have to be chad, just being a HTN lets you do whatever the fuck you want.
Eh, he's above HTN in my opinion

Well, maybe not, but he's the masculine type not the prettyboy type if that makes sense.
Its even more disgusting that she's a mother of 5 children
Yeah, so much for "muh strong mother" lmfao

She deserves to lose custody of those kids, probably had them to leech off the welfare system in the cUcK more

Eh, he's above HTN in my opinion

Well, maybe not, but he's the masculine type not the prettyboy type if that makes sense.
i didn't give him chad tier cause his jaw is too wide, he looks uncanny.
Yeah, so much for "muh strong mother" lmfao

She deserves to lose custody of those kids, probably had them to leech off the welfare system in the cUcK more
unfortunately the father probably doesn't want them either, they're stuck with a whore mother

i didn't give him chad tier cause his jaw is too wide, he looks uncanny.
Ye I agree, but like I said he's the masculine "dark-triad" type which is ofc amplified by the fact he's a violent thug
unfortunately the father probably doesn't want them either, they're stuck with a whore mother
Sadly yeah, and he's probably not much better tbh

Literally Brit version of Gigachad, same facial bone structure

0660b5d8-6251-4193-b843-e5444a9bf75a.jpg
2a0.jpg