Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee princess_kitty14 is a courageous woman who admits to being willing to have sexual intercourse with a male horse and I think that is brave of her

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
PK14

I personally would probably opt to have sexual intercourse with a human woman (even a portly one like princess_kitty) because despite our differing opinions on many things, she is a sapient sentient who shares language and we would have more in common.

I think princess_kitty14 would be more capable of providing informed consent than a mare would.

I think if you are being held at gunpoint and essentially being raped, but the options were to have sex with someone willing to receive you or become a rapist yourself and have sex with a non-consenting beast, that perhaps it is the more moral path to have sex with the consenting human.

Perhaps princess_kitty14 is so upset at the idea of being proxy-raped via the 3rd party holding the gun that she wants to punish this male horse by raping it too, so that she has company in a fellow rape victim?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/z2ytk7/jesus_christ_whats_wrong_with_these_people/ixjj6kc/

Or maybe this is her way of saying she thinks horses can provide informed consent to sex with a human, in which case she doesn't see a difference between a horse willing to fuck her and a human willing to fuck her. I respect her position on this, thank you for your honesty.

Horses have big dicks, incels don't. Women are primitive as fuck, of course if it was a fakecel chad, chadlite or HTN, she'd quickly change her tune and suddenly be willing to fuck the incel without being held at gun-point.

Horses have big dicks, incels don't. Women are primitive as fuck
I don't know if it's purely about penis size. There are limits and sizequeening to 12 inch dildos doesn't happen overnight

I'm not going to lie my dudes, I would probably feel bad for the horse. [Not her of course.]:feelsjuice:

I wonder - if I was the Incel in this situation, I wonder if princess_kitty would know? Pretend it wasn’t “fuck the horse or fuck the Incel” - but instead “fuck the horse or fuck this deformed man”. I’m pretty friendly in the real world, even to those who have wronged me, so unless “she” has some sort of persoynality detector that can magically detect that I’m an Incels.is member, I wonder if “she” would look at me and think “Incel”.

I wonder - if I was the Incel in this situation, I wonder if princess_kitty would know? Pretend it wasn’t “fuck the horse or fuck the Incel” - but instead “fuck the horse or fuck this deformed man”. I’m pretty friendly in the real world, even to those who have wronged me, so unless “she” has some sort of persoynality detector that can magically detect that I’m an Incels.is member, I wonder if “she” would look at me and think “Incel”.

Incel is just foid codespeak for ugly men, they just don't want to admit it's about lookism so they'll use the codeword.

A handsome chad could technically be an incel if he was kidnapped and jailed his entire life and prevented from fucking women, for example.

She's clearly fuck that chad despite him being an incel.

Fuck that stupid filthy degenerate nigress!!

My man @Sneir would have surely contributed something along the lines of the following:
FILTHY NASTY SLOPPY DERANGED $10 HOOKER DESERVES TO BE DOUSED IN SULPHURIC ACID (IN VIDEO GAME)

i hope the horse breaks her back

My man @Sneir would have surely contributed something along the lines of the following:
FILTHY NASTY SLOPPY DERANGED $10 HOOKER DESERVES TO BE DOUSED IN SULPHURIC ACID (IN VIDEO GAME)
SNEIR you're back!

proof that foids would rather get fucked by an animal then a sub 5 male

Massive horsepille that we missed @tehgymcel420

She wants that horse cock up her used up fesikh

admitting to wanting to rape a horse? Sounds very IT tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6