Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Princess Sheboon Lying her Ass off Again!

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
More lies from princess sheboon :feelskek: the biggest liar i have ever witnessed in my entire existance.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/whh15m/cant_imagine_why_someone_looking_for_a_partner/ij75xt8?

"Tender age of 20"

You're 30. Also have a child

"My college grades"

You didnt go to college when you were younger and now you're redoing it in your 30's like a fuckup.

"Freelance graphic designer"

This bitch really thinks graphic designers make that much

"A man who can provide for our kids"

You already have a kid and a husband.

Last edited:
Why are you giving her a plattform?

Ugly whore looks like she is disease ridden (I hope she actually is)

Ugly whore looks like she is disease ridden (I hope she actually is)
From all the crack and prostitution she did plus yo yo dieting/shit diet/drinking alcohol.

More lies from princess sheboon :feelskek: the biggest liar i have ever witnessed in my entire existance.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/whh15m/cant_imagine_why_someone_looking_for_a_partner/ij75xt8?

"Tender age of 20"

"My college grades"

You didnt go to college when you were younger and now you're redoing it in your 30's like a fuckup.

Her wall text literally reeks of a 35+ yr old postwall toilet :feelshaha:

But yeah that's some cute larping knowing she won't have to prove any of it to the retards in IT

"I've worked really hard in life"
"My onlyfans"

:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Princess Kitty is just some dude trolling. She's not real

20 :lul::lul::lul::lul: literally looks the same age as my late 72 year old curry grandmother who died earlier this year (rip).

If it's not cap the wall is hitting bitches like a truck these days :feelskek:

"Tender age of 20"

"My college grades"

Who else high af rn?:smonk:

My onlyfans, my startup project i'm working on, my college grades, my remote job as graphic designer freelancer my work ethic is "play hard, work harder"
LMAO! Yeah, of course you are a designer, sweaty, I don't have the slightest doubt about that. Condolences to your employer. Seriously, you need to see a psychiatrist, it's all because of your strong envy of white girls. [UWSL]Stop pretending to be smart and educated, it doesn't suit you.[/UWSL]

Does she really think anybody believes she’s 20

She's a good example that you could still be Ugly, but as long as you're a Female, life's EZ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back