Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Prince Harry is being cucked hard

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If there was someone who could've had a prime virgin is him, but instead he married a divorced roastie who had been fucked by half Hollywood and then that foid made him quit his family. He's giving a great example to all the British men out there.

These fools don't deserve all the power they got, it just fell on the wrong hands.

He could have had any women he wanted due to his status, he cucked himself hard by picking some hollywood whore.

He deserves it. No sympathy from me.

Everyone warned him but he still didn't listen.

he's a bluepilled statusmaxxed ginger lol. fuckin retard

how did the royal bloodline end up like this, what a mess

IMO enrique iglesias is a bigger cuck. Its seem logical to love to eat prime organic bison rib eye steaks. Seem like a strange fetish to be dumpster diving for some left over rotten hamburger meat filled with worms.

I fucking hate the royal family they are the most annoying motherfuckers and are always in the media so harry deserves what he gets for being a useless tool for some fuck ugly dog fucker foid.

It's so weird that she was already married. Her ex-husband must crack a wry smile every time he sees her and Harry on TV, thinking about all the times hes seen her bobbing up and down.

The whole thing is a joke. Instead of a white young virgin, he chose a used up divorcee mutt.

He should’ve taken a 15 year old blonde virgin

I'd quit Royal duties too tbf, to travel, and fuck whores. I wouldn't want to be beholden to duty when the only chance he has of being King is if 5 or 6 people die in a plane crash. Where he fucked up was wifing and impregnating a roastie ho.

That's what cucked simps get when they marry a roast beef non virgin feminist who has sucked off every Chad in Hollywood. He fucking deserved it.

She'll divorce him when her kid is 3 or 4 years old, nearly 100% guaranteed. Then she'll retain her pseudo-royalty status and return to Hollywood, and he will be an outcast from his own family. She's had this all planned out.

did you see the mutt baby what a shithead

Done

speaking as a ukcel, a lot of males are cucked af here

Not even a single word. Although I'm interested about this now.

He deserves it. No sympathy from me.

Everyone warned him but he still didn't listen.

I bet it's just the beginning. This guy will fall down very low, I'm calling it.

It's going to be a fantastic cautionary tale. I mean the guy was literally a prince and after just two years he's already lost most of his titles and exiled. Just for a Hollywood actress's pussy.

Marriages, especially for people of high social status, should never be about love. It's only recently that this idea became a norm and it's insane.

Marriages have always be a way to join families and make descendants, not about an hedonistic pursuit.

Caring about the royal family is CUCKED. Yeah suck their dick more, they have only billions of people giving them attention

I think is prince Charles the real father of Harry? In 1986-1991, Diana had an affair with a British officer James Hewitt>
In Princess Diana's controversial 1995 Panorama interview she admitted to having an affair with James Hewitt.
She said: "Yes, I adored him. Yes, I was in love with him. But I was very let down."

cd8a53d8e8801a5402bc5036ceb2c674.jpg

I think is prince Charles the real father of Harry? In 1986-1991, Diana had an affair with a British officer James Hewitt>
In Princess Diana's controversial 1995 Panorama interview she admitted to having an affair with James Hewitt.
She said: "Yes, I adored him. Yes, I was in love with him. But I was very let down."

cd8a53d8e8801a5402bc5036ceb2c674.jpg
Wow, I would like to know now.

Is there any chance a DNA test is done one day ?

Feels like the only way one can cope with JBW is laughing at the miscegenation, although I'm never truly happy to see it. Just more problems and potential incels down the road, God help us all.