Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Prevalence of friends w/benefits

What percentage of girls have fuckbuddies?

• Total voters
PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
In a thread I created a while ago I talked about 2 absolute whores in my history group (we have the class by groups for some reason) who talk about their sexual experiences in shameless detail.
Recently Iheard them discussing fuckbuddies, which made me question just how many girls adhere to the fwb/fuckbuddy/open relationship lifestyle.
Honestly hearing them talk nearly everyday is potent suicide fuel, I want to believe they are the exception, but there isn't much hope.
Please share your ideas on how to remove this behaviour. I want to believe there is a way to fix this decadence.

In a thread I created a while ago I talked about 2 absolute whores in my history group (we have the class by groups for some reason) who talk about their sexual experiences in shameless detail.
Recently Iheard them discussing fuckbuddies, which made me question just how many girls adhere to the fwb/fuckbuddy/open relationship lifestyle.
Honestly hearing them talk nearly everyday is potent suicide fuel, I want to believe they are the exception, but there isn't much hope.
Please share your ideas on how to remove this behaviour. I want to believe there is a way to fix this decadence.
Every foid that doesnt have a bf has a fuckbuddy(most likely more than one).

my wife's son has a FWB :y'all:

how to remove this behaviour
4BAE078A 6303 4039 976F D640D5011AF7

I'd say a lot do. It's part of how they manipulate to get things.

JFL

100% of foids have 8+/10 fuck buddies

the word "boyfriend" means fuckfriend actually

I have never seen a single adult women (western women) who has no fuckbuddy. Correct me if I am wrong.
the word "boyfriend" means fuckfriend actually
Not really, if she has a bf, she declares that is her bf, and ""generally"" the arrangement is monogamous. But in the case of fuckbuddy, she occasionally sleeps with him and keeps looking for a bf in parallel.

Last edited:
I'd say a lot do. It's part of how they manipulate to get things.

Upwards from 75%...

If you're forever the Friend aka Friendzoned but never the FWB or Fuck Buddy... You are an Incel.
I have never seen a single adult women (western women) who has no fuckbuddy. Correct me if I am wrong.

Not really, if she has a bf, she declares that is her bf, and ""generally"" the arrangement is monogamous. But in the case of fuckbuddy, she occasionally sleeps with him and keeps looking for a bf in parallel.

More than 75%

From my observation most women are fucking a rotation of 3+guys when single and fucking their bfs and at least one other guy when in a relationship.

The other guy is usually the one she has lined up to be the next bf when the breakup happens.

I have seen this over and over again when dealing with foids during my younger orbiting years before I knew better.

Women are MASSIVE sluts..all of them

It is hard for me to imagine the extent of hypergamy after reading this thread. If most women have multiple partners concurrently then most men should be able to get some right?

Well, since sub 8 men are overall celibate it must mean 8+ men are fucking like genghis khan.

If she is under 40 and isn't married then there is a high chance she has a fuckbuddy.

That's what really hurts if I think about it too much..having sex is nothing to the average Foid yet they can't spread their legs for me.

I thought all guys were having sex but the most ugly of us(me)..this site has really opened my eyes about who is getting laid. There has to be a subset of men that are drowning in pussy,prob fucking a different girl every day of the week for all this to take place.

This is too hard to think about really and I try to block this of my head and only worry about my copes these days..thinking about this stuff has no purpose.

That's what really hurts if I think about it too much..having sex is nothing to the average Foid yet they can't spread their legs for me.

I thought all guys were having sex but the most ugly of us(me)..this site has really opened my eyes about who is getting laid. There has to be a subset of men that are drowning in pussy,prob fucking a different girl every day of the week for all this to take place.

This is too hard to think about really and I try to block this of my head and only worry about my copes these days..thinking about this stuff has no purpose.

Same.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back