Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Pretty soon all western video games will have to be feminist approved.

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I'm predicting the future. American video games stopped making the girls hot, Japanese video games haven't stopped. The only problem is the gynocentric countries will only allow the video games after they've been edited and approved by feminists. All the foids will have to be older and uglier to satisfy the insecure femoids that have invaded the male space of video games.

"NOOO! MEDLI CAN'T LOOK LIKE THAT! THAT'S SEXUALIZING LE HECKIN' CHILDERINO!!!" :feels::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:
Medlibirdwaifuzelda

"There, that's better. Now she's le strong, independent wahman." :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:
20240204 160542

It's over.

Western translators are already changing original lines for not liking them

Feminist, the plague of the modern world. Black Plague my ass (not Bubonic Plague, nigger plague)

Consolecels must shift to computer for big boobs mods.

I'm predicting the future. American video games stopped making the girls hot, Japanese video games haven't stopped. The only problem is the gynocentric countries will only allow the video games after they've been edited and approved by feminists. All the foids will have to be older and uglier to satisfy the insecure femoids that have invaded the male space of video games.

"NOOO! MEDLI CAN'T LOOK LIKE THAT! THAT'S SEXUALIZING LE HECKIN' CHILDERINO!!!" :feels::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:
Medlibirdwaifuzelda

"There, that's better. Now she's le strong, independent wahman." :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:
20240204 160542

It's over.
They already nerfed Mileena from Mortal Kombat in MK11 and now MK1 as well. They made her body less curvy and sexy and made her boobs smaller. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

They already nerfed Mileena from Mortal Kombat in MK11 and now MK1 as well. They made her body less curvy and sexy and made her boobs smaller. :cryfeels::feelsrope:
They're the real monsters. :cryfeels:

Stop playing games with plots. I only play some gameplay focused games like metroidvania and other online games.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back