Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretty boys with facial harmony > hypermasc brutes

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Women only want the latter when ovulating which they only do 1 or 2 days out of a 28 day cycle. The vast majority of the time women want pretty boys with just enough masculinity to not look feminine.

It's over for us high T orges.

It's over for us high T orges.

Even if you manage to attract an ovulating woman with your masculinity she'll probably end up ghosting you the next day and go fuck some pretty boy because they're no longer ovulating.

but would you choose to look like some pretty boy if you could?? If I could change my looks I would choose Jason Momoa/ Peter Steele/ The Rock in a heartbeat

Even if you manage to attract an ovulating woman with your masculinity she'll probably end up ghosting you the next day and go fuck some pretty boy because they're no longer ovulating.
Exactly, TRP masculinity cope needs to die off.

but would you choose to look like some pretty boy if you could?? If I could change my looks I would choose Jason Momoa/ Peter Steele/ The Rock in a heartbeat

Yeah tbh. I'd want to be someone like Michael B Jordan. Not super masculine looking but he's "cute" and women lose their shit over him.

Hypermasculinity is overrated, most females don't want an ogre
FACE IS EVERYTHING

Water is wet.

The women that DO like "high-t" guys are talking about guys like young Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dolph Lundgren i.e. guys that are still good looking just really buff as well. NOT these bitter death metal neckbeards (they often liken themselves to "Vikings", but Vikings actually got laid) that whine about pretty boys all day and ugly TRP copers like Gavin McInnes that desperately try to be like Ron Swanson or some shit.

its over for vinnie jonescels

But would they pick a ripped chad football player, or a slim pretty boy?
The roastie gets double teamed by the pretty boy and football player because of their great personalities.

Women only want the latter when ovulating which they only do 1 or 2 days out of a 28 day cycle. The vast majority of the time women want pretty boys with just enough masculinity to not look feminine.
hmmm yes and where do we fit in this dynamic? Oh wait, nowhere, because we're incel

The ideal for woman to LTR is a moderately masculine above average height with full head of hear and good harmonious features.
Masculinity is good for slaying but terrible for ltr

Then you're a repressed homo. If you'd rather be attractive to yourself and other guys > females.

Nah I will take Brock lesnar over chico

I'm the worst combination of both, my voice is gentle and boyish (over the phone they think they're talking to a teenager) but my face is kinda like my avatar.

The reason women like masculine guys at the prime point in their cycle is solely because it offers the masculine men the highest chance at reproduction. Regardless of how often women respond to this drive over the course of a month, this preference decidedly points to the fact that female biology inherently values the genes of masculine men more than those of feminine men. Women prefer feminine men for the rest of their cycle because at large, long term pair bonding incurs too much evolutionary risk for women who try to wrestle down a top tier masculine man info an LTR. This is the dualistic sexual strategy TRP talks about. Feminine men are meant to be cucked when the time is right, otherwise are given dispassionate sex while their gfs are unfertile.

The reason women like masculine guys at the prime point in their cycle is solely because it offers the masculine men the highest chance at reproduction. Regardless of how often women respond to this drive over the course of a month, this preference decidedly points to the fact that female biology inherently values the genes of masculine men more than those of feminine men. Women prefer feminine men for the rest of their cycle because at large, long term pair bonding incurs too much evolutionary risk for women who try to wrestle down a top tier masculine man info an LTR. This is the dualistic sexual strategy TRP talks about. Feminine men are meant to be cucked when the time is right, otherwise are given dispassionate sex while their gfs are unfertile.
cope

Then you're a repressed homo. If you'd rather be attractive to yourself and other guys > females.

If I'd rather be attractive to myself Im a homo? lol this is the most absurd thing I've ever read in this forum

like Jason Momoa is not attractive to females kek

You’re not getting a woman’s best, you’re getting the rest. Her bullshit, her cold shoulder.

Water is wet.

The women that DO like "high-t" guys are talking about guys like young Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dolph Lundgren i.e. guys that are still good looking just really buff as well. NOT these bitter death metal neckbeards (they often liken themselves to "Vikings", but Vikings actually got laid) that whine about pretty boys all day and ugly TRP copers like Gavin McInnes that desperately try to be like Ron Swanson or some shit.

I've never seen a masculine guy who was incel. Good looking masc guy>good looking pretty boy> ugly masc guy, but they can all get girls. Weak,feminine,ugly men are incels.