Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Pretty Boys are better than Chads because they are rare

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Chads aka tall masculine men are much more common than exotic Pretty Boys. It is said the rarest diamonds are the most valuable. According to Foid logic, common men are only worth which is like saying that Bronze is better than Platinum. Foids are retarded.

What do you think, is it just an autistic way of thinking or are Foids illogical?

Cope
They are Chads too
full

Chads aka tall masculine men are much more common than exotic Pretty Boys. It is said the rarest diamonds are the most valuable. According to Foid logic, common men are only worth which is like saying that Bronze is better than Platinum. Foids are retarded.

What do you think, is it just an autistic way of thinking or are Foids illogical?
Prettyboys are less desired compared to chads because they are a sidegrade.They are the most attractive to 30 yr old roasties that have fucked up hormones due to pregnancy pills and young JBs

prettyboys are better because they attract more jbs

Pretty boys are loved by teens. Holes above 19 want masculine men.

Cope
They are Chads too
full
Agreed. I believe that younger foids actually like pretty boys a lot more than high school bully type of chad. For example, what would a foid choose: a gigachad(that one gigachad from memes) or Noen whatever the fuck his name is? Obviously Noen
Pretty boys are loved by teens. Holes above 19 want masculine men.
Above 24 I would say

Not really. Women are attracted to masculinity

Cope and gay if you think Lachowski mogs prime young Dolph Lundgren.