Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Neither chads nor pretty boys are ideal

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Officer
★★★★★

Attachments

• IMG_20240426_204106.jpg
    IMG_20240426_204106.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Depp can be considered a stylized Chad

Him and Brad Pitt I can understand but 90s DiCaprio looked like a hard slap would knock his head off.

90s dicaprio

Not sure how foids imagine he would "protect" them.

Depp can be considered a stylized Chad
Not really, his jaw is wide and masculine, his cheekbones are medium set but they protrude, that's why he has unique Hollow cheeks. His eyes, lips are feminine. he is not considered either chad or a pretty boy( he leans more towards the pretty boy archetype tho)

Not really, his jaw is wide and masculine, his cheekbones are medium set but they protrude, that's why he has unique Hollow cheeks. His eyes, lips are feminine. he is not considered either chad or a pretty boy( he leans more towards the pretty boy archetype tho)
4e6cd6544838676728e1bf0b20b00555.jpg

Young Depp is a gigamogger, much more than any PSL-god of those who worship on the fag teen forum .org

To be exact he's like a beefy prettyboy, probably better than being a chad indeed

4e6cd6544838676728e1bf0b20b00555.jpg

Young Depp is a gigamogger, much more than any PSL-god of those who worship on the fag teen forum .org

To be exact he's like a beefy prettyboy, probably better than being a chad indeed
:yes: Chico looks somewhat like him tho. But I would choose to be depp, if I had the choice.

His face is just the universal of what we think being handsome is. He doesn't sacrifice one look for another because his entire face just is the look.

YEa idgaf about these topics.
They all slay pussy,at the end of the day.