Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are currys and white foid couples so rare?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Throughout my entire life i've only seen 3 couples where the foid was white and the man was a Curry and the Curry has always been pretty tall around 6ft. I live in Northern Europe but i sometimes see lonely curry men, probably university students. I have seen more sandniggas with white foids, probably 10 couples in my life, but Currys and white foids are so rare.

I've only seen like 2 couples where the foid was a curry and the man was white and the curry was most likely adopted. Same is the case with the male currys. They speak perfect Swedish so they must be adopted. I think the male currys are also rich.
I would say that ricecels together with white foids are even more rare. I think i've seen like 2 couples total.

Blacks with white foids are as common as sandniggas. I've seen around 10 couples in my life.

So in northern Europe it seems to be more preferable to be black and sandnigga than rice and curry.

curries disgust women.

I never seen it in real life. Curries are bottom of the barrel that’s why.

Curries are to white women what 18–48 kHz noises are to mosquitoes.

Curries have the lowest SMV.

Curries are to white women what 18–48 kHz noises are to mosquitoes.
Yet i've seen 3 couples and the white foids were pretty. The curry was most likely adopted though and they were almost 6ft. I would say the white foids were above the currys looksmatch. Maybe it was betabux? The curry was rich?

Yet i've seen 3 couples and the white foids were pretty. The curry was most likely adopted though and they were almost 6ft. I would say the white foids were above the currys looksmatch. Maybe it was betabux? The curry was rich?
All the couples where man is below 7/10 is betabuxx. Woman don't feel genuine desire until you are 8/10 or above. They only settle down.

Currynigger disgusted foids. no matter how ugly foids is

This site can't go one day without mentioning white women a dozen times.

There aren't too many curries outside of western europe and then most simply don't have the height/face to compete. A good looking curry doesn't look curry anyways, it shouldn't surprise anybody since this is true for all brown ethnics.

There aren't too many curries outside of western europe and then most simply don't have the height/face to compete. A good looking curry doesn't look curry anyways, it shouldn't surprise anybody since this is true for all brown ethnics.
Yea i think you're right. Your avi looks like Pepe with Snusmumrikens hat.

Your avi looks like Pepe with Snusmumrikens hat.
It is a direct nod to snufkin!

Yeah its rare but i have seen snowgooks marry curry men

No hay demasiados curries fuera de Europa occidental y la mayoría simplemente no tiene la altura o la cara para competir. Un curry atractivo no parece curry de todos modos, no debería sorprender a nadie, ya que esto es cierto para todas las etnias marrones.

Throughout my entire life i've only seen 3 couples where the foid was white and the man was a Curry and the Curry has always been pretty tall around 6ft. I live in Northern Europe but i sometimes see lonely curry men, probably university students. I have seen more sandniggas with white foids, probably 10 couples in my life, but Currys and white foids are so rare.

I've only seen like 2 couples where the foid was a curry and the man was white and the curry was most likely adopted. Same is the case with the male currys. They speak perfect Swedish so they must be adopted. I think the male currys are also rich.
I would say that ricecels together with white foids are even more rare. I think i've seen like 2 couples total.

Blacks with white foids are as common as sandniggas. I've seen around 10 couples in my life.

So in northern Europe it seems to be more preferable to be black and sandnigga than rice and curry.
A noble of Sweden was married to a Curry Male so there is that

Curries are supremely insular and very astronomically low SMV. That's why it's rare. Plus curries are a rarity in Northern Europe kek compared to Sands and Blacks.

Foids wish death upon curries thats why