Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretty blond bitch telling people to be positive

• Thread starter JewsCreatedFeminism
  • Start date
JewsCreatedFeminism

JewsCreatedFeminism

Greycel
i hate these femeroids the most. they would be suicidal if they got turned into an incel man. Their empty "be positive" advice would fly out the window when people are disgusted by even looking at you.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE96QZHwiRk[/video]

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Why are always beautiful people, that are by defaul privileged by life telling subhumans that they should be content of what they have?

Its like rich people tellling a bunch of starved hobos that money doenst matter.

fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Hope some muslim throws acid at her face so she can demonstrate how to turn life around

TURBO

TURBO

Wizard
★★★★★
12h 23m
Typical roastiecunt thats never suffered a day in her life.

NewAgecels are fucking infuriating.

Zyzz

Zyzz

Recruit
★★★
I also noticed something interesting about women that give advice to people. I see this all the time that they make there own websites and write a book about something that a men invented like eft and act on their websites like they invented it and act like if they accomplished something.

Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
14m
Lol she's never had to turn around shit. She was born into privilege.

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
6m
She can shove those postive thougts up her ass... wich is possible since its a black hole down there due to chad/tyrone dick.

nigger

nigger

Recruit
★★★
fagotonabike said:
Hope some muslim throws acid at her face so she can demonstrate how to turn life around

It's just emotions bro, she can just imagine she's not an acid-faced abomination.

JewsCreatedFeminism

JewsCreatedFeminism

Greycel
this bitch https://www.instagram.com/p/BZHiZL6Arwa/?taken-by=brittkrystantos

just be positive my ass.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
All these self help life coaches are usually Chads and Stacies telling ugly incel men some bluepill crap that will magically turn their miserable lives around. This girl is a 10 btw.

Deleted member 776

Deleted member 776

Self-banned
-
20d 4h 31m
All this "just think positive" new age bullshit really burns my bacon. Bad things only happen to people who don't think positive? What fucking adversity have any of the people pushing this shite ever been through? They wouldn't last a day in any true adversity!

There have been brilliant men who accomplished great things and yet were seriously raving depressives and bipolar. Winston Churchill was a raving depressive and alcoholic most of his life. He became Primeminister when he was 70 years old and held down 6 other government posts at a time when we were facing imminent invasion and his own party were planning to knife him and parlay with Hitler. You think he just thought positive? That that would just make the enormity of his problems go away? He just pushed on.

Lord Nelson most of his later career when his leadership at sea was the only thing standing between Britain and Napoleon sank into a deep depression despite his endless victories.

Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
14m
incelman said:
All these self help life coaches are usually Chads and Stacies telling ugly incel men some bluepill crap that will magically turn their miserable lives around. This girl is a 10 btw.

She's around 7 or 8.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
71d 4h 50m
Let's see how positive she'd be after getting some acid in that face.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Solitarian_Walker said:
She's around 7 or 8.

Now that I notice it she is.

Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
incelman said:
Now that I notice it she is.

Yeah bro it's rare to find a female who is a 10. Especially with all the fakeup they wear. Hell I don't even think a female 10 exists.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Earthbound said:
Yeah bro it's rare to find a female who is a 10. Especially with all the fakeup they wear. Hell I don't even think a female 10 exists.

They all have their flaws

B

Berdea

Banned
-
I hate when fucking bimbos think anything they say is remotely profound

Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
I love the comment on that video.

mariaimdrunk

mariaimdrunk

Recruit
★★★★★
3h 36m
unironic sui fuel

Gentilhomme Supreme

Gentilhomme Supreme

Greycel
Earthbound said:

A 10/10 is a 9/10 that shares some niche hobby with you.

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
she should be dropped in Liberia

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
2d 17h 17m
fagotonabike said:

This.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Mythic
★★★★
106d 7h 36m
I also hate it when they dare suggest we shouldn’t commit sui

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
2d 17h 17m
some cuck linked us btw.

Mods stay vigilant.

I

IncelED

Greycel
10m
I should tell a homeless person to be positive tbh. See what the results are.

subhumane

subhumane

Greycel
Remember guys,

This fem knows the pain of being a social outcast, just like you and me, promise.

U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
26m
JewsCreatedFeminism said:
i hate these femeroids the most. they would be suicidal if they got turned into an incel man. Their empty "be positive" advice would fly out the window when people are disgusted by even looking at you.

Brother are you trying to make us go ER ? If yes, then you are pretty good at it. :@

Gentilhomme Supreme

Gentilhomme Supreme

Greycel
You goyim should use hooktube more to avoid giving these roasties ad revenue.

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
4m
"Mental health activist" LOL. You can't make this stuff up. Stupid fucking worthless bitch.

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
0m
Not even being edgy here she literally deserves acid facing for this video. And we should see her positive thinking after it,how will it fix her disconfigured face.
She was also born rich and didnt have to struggle one day.

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Not even being edgy here she literally deserves acid facing for this video. And we should see her positive thinking after it,how will it fix her disconfigured face.
She was also born rich and didnt have to struggle one day.

"Not even being edgy"

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
0m
Framecel222 said:
"Not even being edgy"

She says you need positive thinking bla bla bla 

So we should put her on the test either by acid facing her or even worse. 

We should reincarnate her as an poor ugly incel with her memory intact to see if she will stay with thr same story

T

Tuttle

Officer
★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN1ru6_u8lY[/video]

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
May Allah punish this beast with His anger.

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
She says you need positive thinking bla bla bla 

So we should put her on the test either by acid facing her or even worse. 

We should reincarnate her as an poor ugly incel with her memory intact to see if she will stay with thr same story

You legit have autism. You don't think it's edgy to say that she deserves to be permanently disfigured as punishment for being ignorant and annoying?

Deleted member 505

Deleted member 505

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
11d 3h 12m
I don't care if it's edgy.

Cunts like this deserve to suffer like we do.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
2d 17h 17m
Framecel222 said:
You legit have autism. You don't think it's edgy to say that she deserves to be permanently disfigured as punishment for being ignorant and annoying?

good grief, you are such a cuck. We aren't on reddit anymore. Stop the virtue signalling

U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
26m
Framecel222 said:

Forgot your daily blackpill ? :dodgy:

eggo

eggo

inferior rodent
★★
35m
she'd be a gremlin without all of the fakeup and still mog your sexual value.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
57d 22h 7m
It's easy to judge others when you haven't walked in their shoes.  Easy to tell 'em to be positive, too.  Yeah, bitch, why don't YOU go a decade of your life without sex, without relationships, without dating, without even kissing anyone, and come back and tell us how easy it is to be positive when life is complete shit!

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
It's like Bill Gates or Trump telling me that money doesn't matter, it means a lot less coming from someone who lives their life in luxury.

Of course you can be positive when you've been constantly told how beautiful you are, when you've been socially accepted and adored by the opposite sex since puberty. If she lived so much as a year in our shoes, she'd be singing a different tune.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
JewsCreatedFeminism said:

Beautiful people will never know what it's like for the peasants under them whom weren't lucky enough to be in the top 1% chosen; so they shouldn't cast their harsh judgments as though they know everything about us.

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
fukmylyf said:
good grief, you are such a cuck. We aren't on reddit anymore. Stop the virtue signalling

Not wanting to torture and disfigure people is virtue signaling? Okay autismo, whatever you say.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
2d 17h 17m
Framecel222 said:
Not wanting to torture and disfigure people is virtue signaling? Okay autismo, whatever you say.

Yeah. Google is your (only) friend, retard.

[font=arial, sans-serif] Virtue signalling is the conspicuous expression of moral values done primarily with the intent of enhancing standing within a social group.[/font]

That's literally what you're doing. 

You got some nerve calling people autistic when you were complaining about being bullied by incels the other day. You're a cringe machine bro. Go ER

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
fukmylyf said:
Yeah. Google is your (only) friend, retard.

That's literally what you're doing. 

You got some nerve calling people autistic when you were complaining about being bullied by incels the other day. You're a cringe machine bro. Go ER

How the fuck is that virtue signaling? In this community saying that women shouldn't be attacked with acid LOWERS my social standing. You are the fucking dumbest person alive, please neck yourself.

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
fagotonabike said:

I VOLUNTEER

ULTRAMAN

ULTRAMAN

Banned
-
12d 16h 39m

as she didn't have much success, her motivational channel only has 5 subscribers.

D

Deleted member 33788

Self-banned
-
5d 23h 44m
Haha this is such a massive troll

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8