Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretty blond bitch telling people to be positive

• Thread starter JewsCreatedFeminism
  • Start date
JewsCreatedFeminism

JewsCreatedFeminism

Greycel
i hate these femeroids the most. they would be suicidal if they got turned into an incel man. Their empty "be positive" advice would fly out the window when people are disgusted by even looking at you.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE96QZHwiRk[/video]

Why are always beautiful people, that are by defaul privileged by life telling subhumans that they should be content of what they have?

Its like rich people tellling a bunch of starved hobos that money doenst matter.

Hope some muslim throws acid at her face so she can demonstrate how to turn life around

Typical roastiecunt thats never suffered a day in her life.

NewAgecels are fucking infuriating.

I also noticed something interesting about women that give advice to people. I see this all the time that they make there own websites and write a book about something that a men invented like eft and act on their websites like they invented it and act like if they accomplished something.

Lol she's never had to turn around shit. She was born into privilege.

She can shove those postive thougts up her ass... wich is possible since its a black hole down there due to chad/tyrone dick.

fagotonabike said:
Hope some muslim throws acid at her face so she can demonstrate how to turn life around

It's just emotions bro, she can just imagine she's not an acid-faced abomination.

this bitch https://www.instagram.com/p/BZHiZL6Arwa/?taken-by=brittkrystantos

just be positive my ass.

All these self help life coaches are usually Chads and Stacies telling ugly incel men some bluepill crap that will magically turn their miserable lives around. This girl is a 10 btw.

All this "just think positive" new age bullshit really burns my bacon. Bad things only happen to people who don't think positive? What fucking adversity have any of the people pushing this shite ever been through? They wouldn't last a day in any true adversity!

There have been brilliant men who accomplished great things and yet were seriously raving depressives and bipolar. Winston Churchill was a raving depressive and alcoholic most of his life. He became Primeminister when he was 70 years old and held down 6 other government posts at a time when we were facing imminent invasion and his own party were planning to knife him and parlay with Hitler. You think he just thought positive? That that would just make the enormity of his problems go away? He just pushed on.

Lord Nelson most of his later career when his leadership at sea was the only thing standing between Britain and Napoleon sank into a deep depression despite his endless victories.

incelman said:
All these self help life coaches are usually Chads and Stacies telling ugly incel men some bluepill crap that will magically turn their miserable lives around. This girl is a 10 btw.

She's around 7 or 8.

Let's see how positive she'd be after getting some acid in that face.

incelman said:
Now that I notice it she is.

Yeah bro it's rare to find a female who is a 10. Especially with all the fakeup they wear. Hell I don't even think a female 10 exists.

Earthbound said:
Yeah bro it's rare to find a female who is a 10. Especially with all the fakeup they wear. Hell I don't even think a female 10 exists.

They all have their flaws

I hate when fucking bimbos think anything they say is remotely profound

I love the comment on that video.

unironic sui fuel

Earthbound said:

A 10/10 is a 9/10 that shares some niche hobby with you.

she should be dropped in Liberia

fagotonabike said:

This.

I also hate it when they dare suggest we shouldn’t commit sui

some cuck linked us btw.

Mods stay vigilant.

I should tell a homeless person to be positive tbh. See what the results are.

Remember guys,

This fem knows the pain of being a social outcast, just like you and me, promise.

JewsCreatedFeminism said:
i hate these femeroids the most. they would be suicidal if they got turned into an incel man. Their empty "be positive" advice would fly out the window when people are disgusted by even looking at you.

Brother are you trying to make us go ER ? If yes, then you are pretty good at it. :@

You goyim should use hooktube more to avoid giving these roasties ad revenue.

"Mental health activist" LOL. You can't make this stuff up. Stupid fucking worthless bitch.

Not even being edgy here she literally deserves acid facing for this video. And we should see her positive thinking after it,how will it fix her disconfigured face.
She was also born rich and didnt have to struggle one day.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Not even being edgy here she literally deserves acid facing for this video. And we should see her positive thinking after it,how will it fix her disconfigured face.
She was also born rich and didnt have to struggle one day.

"Not even being edgy"

Framecel222 said:
"Not even being edgy"

She says you need positive thinking bla bla bla 

So we should put her on the test either by acid facing her or even worse. 

We should reincarnate her as an poor ugly incel with her memory intact to see if she will stay with thr same story

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN1ru6_u8lY[/video]

May Allah punish this beast with His anger.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
She says you need positive thinking bla bla bla 

So we should put her on the test either by acid facing her or even worse. 

We should reincarnate her as an poor ugly incel with her memory intact to see if she will stay with thr same story

You legit have autism. You don't think it's edgy to say that she deserves to be permanently disfigured as punishment for being ignorant and annoying?

I don't care if it's edgy.

Cunts like this deserve to suffer like we do.

Framecel222 said:
You legit have autism. You don't think it's edgy to say that she deserves to be permanently disfigured as punishment for being ignorant and annoying?

good grief, you are such a cuck. We aren't on reddit anymore. Stop the virtue signalling

Framecel222 said:

Forgot your daily blackpill ? :dodgy:

she'd be a gremlin without all of the fakeup and still mog your sexual value.

It's easy to judge others when you haven't walked in their shoes.  Easy to tell 'em to be positive, too.  Yeah, bitch, why don't YOU go a decade of your life without sex, without relationships, without dating, without even kissing anyone, and come back and tell us how easy it is to be positive when life is complete shit!

It's like Bill Gates or Trump telling me that money doesn't matter, it means a lot less coming from someone who lives their life in luxury.

Of course you can be positive when you've been constantly told how beautiful you are, when you've been socially accepted and adored by the opposite sex since puberty. If she lived so much as a year in our shoes, she'd be singing a different tune.

JewsCreatedFeminism said:

Beautiful people will never know what it's like for the peasants under them whom weren't lucky enough to be in the top 1% chosen; so they shouldn't cast their harsh judgments as though they know everything about us.

fukmylyf said:
good grief, you are such a cuck. We aren't on reddit anymore. Stop the virtue signalling

Not wanting to torture and disfigure people is virtue signaling? Okay autismo, whatever you say.

Framecel222 said:
Not wanting to torture and disfigure people is virtue signaling? Okay autismo, whatever you say.

Yeah. Google is your (only) friend, retard.

[font=arial, sans-serif] Virtue signalling is the conspicuous expression of moral values done primarily with the intent of enhancing standing within a social group.[/font]

That's literally what you're doing. 

You got some nerve calling people autistic when you were complaining about being bullied by incels the other day. You're a cringe machine bro. Go ER

fukmylyf said:
Yeah. Google is your (only) friend, retard.

That's literally what you're doing. 

You got some nerve calling people autistic when you were complaining about being bullied by incels the other day. You're a cringe machine bro. Go ER

How the fuck is that virtue signaling? In this community saying that women shouldn't be attacked with acid LOWERS my social standing. You are the fucking dumbest person alive, please neck yourself.

fagotonabike said:

I VOLUNTEER

as she didn't have much success, her motivational channel only has 5 subscribers.

Haha this is such a massive troll