Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy preteens aren't mature enough for romantic relationships, you only want a young girl because she's non-threatening, not because she's cuter, stinkcel!

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

She's eleven and mogs (fogs?) a lot of foids in talent, maturity, poise, tiddies and so on

There are innumerable reasons why younger foids are preferable over older foids.

It just doesn't seem to convey an real meaning to me. Anything countable has a theoretical number so of course it is "numerous"

Also the reasons why young foids can be superior aren't absolutely innumerable, but perhasp subjectively like "I don't want to list all the ways, nor can I necessarily think of them all off-hand tonight"

What the hell do they put in the food for an 11 year old to have that chest size

Women don't psychologically mature as they age. If anything, they become less mentally stable.

There's no such thing as a romantic relationship.

Every relationship is purely based on sex which is based on looks.

bullshit she's eleven
if she's eleven then i'm eleven

What the hell do they put in the food for an 11 year old to have that chest size
LOL @ this cope
she's just well fed enough to develope in a healthy way

the only reason we had delayed puberty in the past was malnutrition

Women don't psychologically mature as they age. If anything, they become less mentally stable.

There's no such thing as a romantic relationship.

Every relationship is purely based on sex.
You and I have a conversational relationship right now. Is that based purely on sex?

If you mean relationshps between men and women, I still disagree.

Desire for sex is a major factor (I would say nearly always the largest) in romantic relationships, but I don't agree with purely/only

meanwhile when girls get older their bonding chemicals are all fucked up :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

It just doesn't seem to convey an real meaning to me. Anything countable has a theoretical number so of course it is "numerous"

Also the reasons why young foids can be superior aren't absolutely innumerable, but perhasp subjectively like "I don't want to list all the ways, nor can I necessarily think of them all off-hand tonight"
Yeah it's just an expression/hyperbole.

so ready to be mommies

why aren't they gestating my offspring ?

You and I have a conversational relationship right now. Is that based purely on sex?

If you mean relationshps between men and women, I still disagree.

Desire for sex is a major factor (I would say nearly always the largest) in romantic relationships, but I don't agree with purely/only

This is bluepilled thinking.

No straight man wants to be with a woman for any reason other than sex, which is based on her looks.

Normies lie and claim there are other reasons, but they're just rationalizing dead beadrooms and trying to save face when their SO leaves them for Chad.

It's embarrassing for normies to admit that they can't get sex; they'd much rather admit that "their true love left them and that now they're heartbroken because they'll never find another woman who UNDERSTANDS them". Standard normie bullshit.

whats so hot about preteens

Because she's non threatening? What's so bad about that?

She's eleven and mogs (fogs?) a lot of foids in talent, maturity, poise, tiddies and so on
tbh, kids these days are growing up faster these days.

Also, she looks like a chubby 18 year old who's never used makeup.

This is bluepilled thinking.
No, bluepilled is thinking that sex is never/rarely the primary motive.

If you're thinking ONLY then the pendulum has swung too far in the other direction fren

No straight man wants to be with a woman for any reason other than sex,
Wrong. In addition to sex I also want to be with a woman to cuddle.

which is based on her looks.
Mostly, usually. Obviously not for blind guys though. There are non-visual factors at play too.

Normies lie and claim there are other reasons, but they're just rationalizing dead beadrooms and trying to save face when their SO leaves them for Chad.
I don't see how admitting you want things other than sex is rationalizing.

99+% of the time when a foid leaves a nice guy for Chad it's due to sex (and also why Chad will leave her) but this doesn't eliminate other minority factors from play.

It's embarrassing for normies to admit that they can't get sex;
they'd much rather admit that "their true love left them and that now they're heartbroken because they'll never find another woman who UNDERSTANDS them". Standard normie bullshit.
Can't it be both?
That you would have difficulty finding sex even with looser standards
But that you think you have standards?
It could all be cope, sure, but it's not impossible.
Especially for us, how could we even be with a girl long enough to determine she's true-love material?

Innocence + cute face
Mirin avi

No, bluepilled is thinking that sex is never/rarely the primary motive.

If you're thinking ONLY then the pendulum has swung too far in the other direction fren

Sex IS everything if we're talking about real, passionate sex in which both people are truly physically turned on by each other. For this to happen, the man has to be 8 or better though and so very few men actually experience real sex.

Normies' view of sex is distorted since some version of starfish sex is the only version they've ever known.

If normies understood what real sex was like, they'd instantly realize their "romantic relationships" have all been absolute trash.

Wrong. In addition to sex I also want to be with a woman to cuddle.

Cuddling is inseparable from sex AFAICT. Even if some nights you'd choose to just cuddle then fall asleep because you decide you're too tired, the fact that it's a woman you have the continuous option to have sex with is what makes cuddling enjoyable imo. Without that option, cuddling loses its appeal.

I don't see how admitting you want things other than sex is rationalizing.

99+% of the time when a foid leaves a nice guy for Chad it's due to sex (and also why Chad will leave her) but this doesn't eliminate other minority factors from play.

Can't it be both?
That you would have difficulty finding sex even with looser standards
But that you think you have standards?
It could all be cope, sure, but it's not impossible.
Especially for us, how could we even be with a girl long enough to determine she's true-love material?

Every girl is "true-love material" if you're phsyically attracted to her and she's physically attracted to you.

When normies talk about womens' personalities, it's mainly a delusion. Women don't really have distinct personalities. They ultimately just go along with whatever Chad believes.

When it seems like a woman has a personality, it's just her manipulating some normie to extract resources from him.

Sex IS everything if we're talking about real, passionate sex in which both people are truly physically turned on by each other.
For this to happen, the man has to be 8 or better though and so very few men actually experience real sex.
Bad sex is still "real" sex. That's like saying gross food isn't real food.

Normies' view of sex is distorted since some version of starfish sex is the only version they've ever known.

If normies understood what real sex was like, they'd instantly realize their "romantic relationships" have all been absolute trash.
Starfish sex is the norm therefore it is the average default sex these days.

Ultimate ideal sex with ahegao and gushing simultaneous orgasms isn't some kind of base reality we deviated from

Cuddling is inseparable from sex AFAICT.
Obviously not, but perhaps you mean deriving max enjoyment from cudles.

Even if some nights you'd choose to just cuddle then fall asleep because you decide you're too tired, the fact that it's a woman you have the continuous option to have sex with is what makes cuddling enjoyable imo. Without that option, cuddling loses its appeal.
Over time perhaps but I think I'd find it appealing for a long while.

Also let's say a foid couldn't fuck because she fell on a chainsaw or some shit.

Even if she couldn't fuck me for months I might still enjoy cuddling her out of love.

Right up until the moment she breaks her fast by fucking Chad before her stitches are out and he breaks her wide open again and bleeds out on my mattress.

Every girl is "true-love material" if you're phsyically attracted to her and she's physically attracted to you.
I disagree. If she was attracted to my physically but would turn on me after finding out my interests, that's not true love.

Of course: she would tolerate my interest if I was gigachad, so the problem is a lack of attraction.

But she could be attracted to chadlite/brad too just not enough to tolerate his interests or be loyal

When normies talk about womens' personalities, it's mainly a delusion. Women don't really have distinct personalities. They ultimately just go along with whatever Chad believes.

When it seems like a woman has a personality, it's just her manipulating some normie to extract resources from him.
More often than not, but I'm glad you said mainly rather than always. On some level you acknowledge personality is possible.

The usual lack of distinction is predictie but has exceptions

Check out Sasha Pieterse from when she was 12-15 vs 18+

It’s already looking like a young adult

do we have any good sub-ten examples?

I don't know if that's so much an age thing so much as an 'exposure to other men's chemicals' thing.

it's happened before

i'm 11 now too
i need to impregnate that asian foid
she looks like a fucking adult woman
yet IT will say we are pedos lmao

hi inceltears

Girls hit peak fertility between 14-20. I have the documents at home to prove this.

The scientific community has in a multiparadigm converging fashion refuted the entire basis of the Sex Cult going back to as far as like 1885. They believe in a scientifically refuted themed collection of fiction materials and reference a nonexistent fantasy world through their collection of false folk relics. It is unambiguously a manifestation of psychosis. They do not Intuitively grasp probabilities. The entire alternate reality of the Sex Cultists has been scientifically refuted, and it has been scientifically indicated that they are a convergence of mentally ill people with symptomatology reminiscent of acute paranoia, irrational beliefs and schizophrenia.

Girls hit peak fertility between 14-20
I posit to you that the ideal time to begin a sexual relationship is prior to peak fertility to maximize all potential fertile moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back