Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel President Marbas can perform plastic surgery on your face

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
MarbasTransparent

F7c9de1ecfdbd0f5200e486388828012

President Marbas

Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Marbas

Dates: May 1st – May 10th (Connolly)(Tikaboo)(Day Time)
Alternate Dates: April 9th – April 14th (Runyon)
Direction: East
Tarot: 6 of Pentacles
Planet: Mercury
Metal: Mercury
Element: Air
Color: Orange
Plant: Chicory
Incense: Storax
Zodiac: Taurus

From the Luciferian Goetia by Michael Ford

“Marbas appears in the mind’s eye as a Lion, which beholds a shadow which is twisted and sharp looking. Marbas appears as any form desired, mostly as a shadowed man. This spirit reveals hidden aspects of the self through initiatory experience. As a cursing tool, one may evoke Marbas in the mind, and his 36 legions of spirits to manifest in the enemy as a disease. He may be used also to improve the ability to will immune system to work more efficiently, thus a beneficial spirit/Angelic familiar.”

Original text from the Ars Goetia:

“The fifth Spirit is Marbas. He is a Great President, and appeareth at first in the form of a Great Lion, but afterwards, at the request of the Master, he putteth on Human Shape. He answereth truly of things Hidden or Secret. He causeth Diseases and cureth them. Again, he giveth great Wisdom and Knowledge in Mechanical Arts; and can change men into other shapes. He governeth 36 Legions of Spirits. And his Seal is this, which is to be worn as aforesaid.”

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

he will bite and scratch my face and make it worse!!!

Ì need one of my sides to be fixed on the nose Its going back to its jewish roots and has collapsed
My revision is in June with another surgeon because the surgeon that botched my rhino was literally a Chad and he had a ginger college intern in the operating room distracting him or maybe he let him work on me as well and it fucked up. It's hard to find a plastic surgeon in America that knows what he's doing and most of them refuse to perform rhinoplasty revision surgeries unless I go out of state. Subhuman trait where plastic surgeons botch you and probably mock you while you're unconscious making fun of your goblin appearance.

My revision is in June with another surgeon because the surgeon that botched my rhino was literally a Chad and he had a ginger college intern in the operating room distracting him or maybe he let him work on me as well and it fucked up. It's hard to find a plastic surgeon in America that knows what he's doing and most of them refuse to perform rhinoplasty revision surgeries unless I go out of state. Subhuman trait where plastic surgeons botch you and probably mock you while you're unconscious making fun of your goblin appearance.
Ye mang, You can sue them to and use the money for the correct treatment rightfully so by law.

My dms are open if there is an ability to help eachother with info, Entreprenaurs do this all the time.

ALSO never do revision unless its gone a year, The thing needs time to heal, Itll be stiff for the surgeon aka the brucek and the bones, They will be softer and easier to play with at the surgeons office when the swelling goes down, DONT have a revision unless you waited 12 months since last one.

ALSO never do revision unless its gone a year, The thing needs time to heal, Itll be stiff for the surgeon aka the brucek and the bones, They will be softer and easier to play with at the surgeons office when the swelling goes down, DONT have a revision unless you waited 12 months since last one.
I got the surgery back in 2019. Just got 15k together to attempt another surgery in June. I would've started saving sooner if i wasn't coping for so long hoping it would heal itself. I showed my Dad the fucked up side of my nose with missing cartilage and he was pissed off as well so its not something that's hard to spot. He spotted it instantly.

I got the surgery back in 2019. Just got 15k together to attempt another surgery in June. I would've started saving sooner if i wasn't coping for so long hoping it would heal itself. I showed my Dad the fucked up side of my nose with missing cartilage and he was pissed off as well so its not something that's hard to spot. He spotted it instantly.
I just keeps being lied to and my parents say it looks fine, It does not!

Yeah, Same but without the support!

I just keeps being lied to and my parents say it looks fine, It does not!
My Dad is the honest one but my mother lies to me and says its fine. Until i took a picture with flash on of it and it spooked her so she agrees its fucked now randomly. In real life she says she doesn't notice it and its something that doesn't showup in all lighting conditions just when lights are on full blast.

My Dad is the honest one but my mother lies to me and says its fine. Until i took a picture with flash on of it and it spooked her so she agrees its fucked now randomly. In real life she says she doesn't notice it and its something that doesn't showup in all lighting conditions just when lights are on full blast.
I just sent a pic to my family of it and they think its fine xD

I can clearly see its looking jewish now bulky and broken.

The fucking thing hurts like a motherfucker too

If youd like to discuss more about it, My dms are open, This is a personal thing for me so lets move there.