Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Presenting an idea that might be hard to comprehend but what if we could construct an Incels memories and experiences into a watchable movie

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
https://www.google.com/amp/s/artsel...tists-turn-memories-into-film-recordings/amp/ I can’t believe it but there is technology out there that has the capacities to recreate the memories and visual effects of the human brain into a video or movie. I happened to stumble upon this article because this has been a topic that has long garnered my interest because I always believed that the best way to convince someone of the blackpill is if science somehow formulated a way so people can watch what an incel experiences on a daily basis.

While the technology is still somewhat infantile as you can see from the video in the article scientists were actually able to recreate the visual stimuli a human brain processed and translated it into a watchable video so others can see. The quality is shaky and faces blend together but i believe over time clear, high definition real life experiences and memories of the human brain will be watchable by others.

This presents an incredible opportunity for an incel. You can finally show to other people NO it was not just in your head but people really were treating you like a sub human and now you have watchable evidence

The future will be crazy and it’s incredible technology like this that will bridge the gap and let people finally understand what it’s like to walk in the shoes of others and to understand the pain of the incel experience
Don’t let this thread fall down the board pls this is something people should see

Last edited:
Would be great ngl,normies could finally see the real incel experience,all their dumb low iq advice would finally be disproven in their very eyes.

Seems interesting

Interesting tbh, but I use technology to study and escape and not to remind myself of my past

Would be great ngl,normies could finally see the real incel experience,all their dumb low iq advice would finally be disproven in their very eyes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/artsel...tists-turn-memories-into-film-recordings/amp/ I can’t believe it but there is technology out there that has the capacities to recreate the memories and visual effects of the human brain into a video or movie. I happened to stumble upon this article because this has been a topic that has long garnered my interest because I always believed that the best way to convince someone of the blackpill is if science somehow formulated a way so people can watch what an incel experiences on a daily basis.

While the technology is still somewhat infantile as you can see from the video in the article scientists were actually able to recreate the visual stimuli a human brain processed and translated it into a watchable video so others can see. The quality is shaky and faces blend together but i believe over time clear, high definition real life experiences and memories of the human brain will be watchable by others.

This presents an incredible opportunity for an incel. You can finally show to other people NO it was not just in your head but people really were treating you like a sub human and now you have watchable evidence

The future will be crazy and it’s incredible technology like this that will bridge the gap and let people finally understand what it’s like to walk in the shoes of others and to understand the pain of the incel experience
Don’t let this thread fall down the board pls this is something people should see

Didn't read

"Not everyone is like that sweaty you just happened to be unlucky enough to consistently run into mean people all your life!"

Didn't read
Jfl it's over. The tech sounds extremely infantile anyways, will probaly take 100 years for incels being able to portray their memories on film. By that time, incels will be induced into a concentration camp and slaughtered.

Sounds good maybe a documentary type of thing

I want an incel action movie

You don’t find the idea of all the memories you had in life being able to be watched by others like a movie to be interesting?

IDK you said you never read my threads, don't know why I should read yours.

"Not everyone is like that sweaty you just happened to be unlucky enough to consistently run into mean people all your life!"
I SAID IT IS YOUR FUCKING PERSONALITY YOU STUPID OINKWELL :feels::feels::feels::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

IDK you said you never read my threads, don't know why I should read yours.
I read some of your threads. Your thread about the U.S military forcibly spreading degeneracy throughout other countries was an interesting read. I just don’t read all of them. You don’t have to agree with my beliefs per say but the concept of movies being constructed from memories is amazing.

You don’t find the idea of all the memories you had in life being able to be watched by others like a movie to be interesting?

I think I would withdraw even further from the world if I had access to that, tbh. Puberty fucked me up, my childhood was good. I'd probably spend even more time in my head if I could relive it.

VR game adaption :feelskek:

I read some of your threads. Your thread about the U.S military forcibly spreading degeneracy throughout other countries was an interesting read. I just don’t read all of them. You don’t have to agree with my beliefs per say but the concept of movies being constructed from memories is amazing.

In that case I will read your thread.

Soys, jews and toilets would still dismiss every incel's misfortune, regardless of evidence.

Holy shit actually based and interesting thread. It's a really cool idea but to be honest I don't think it will change anyones mind. You can show IT loads of tinder experiments and they only respond with "maybe you need a better personality" or something like that. Remember people who deny the blackpill are mentally ill.

Jfl it's over. The tech sounds extremely infantile anyways, will probaly take 100 years for incels being able to portray their memories on film. By that time, incels will be induced into a concentration camp and slaughtered.
Not 100 years imo. The fact that they are able to visualize memories at all is an incredible feat. Keep in mind this experiment was from 2011. I imagine the quality has been steadily improving since then behind the scenes. I think more along a timeline of 20-30 years which is amazing.

Too much of a stretch tbh, it's so much easier to just use a google glass or something and film everything 24/7

Seems like an interrogator's wet dream. Why torture them and threaten their family when you can simply stimulate parts of the brain and record the visual data?

Too much of a stretch tbh, it's so much easier to just use a google glass or something and film everything 24/7
Google glass wouldn’t nearly give the sentiment or emotional value watching real memories of a human brain would.

Soys, jews and toilets would still dismiss every incel's misfortune, regardless of evidence.

I believe this as well, though we have no recourse.