Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Pregnant women who eat a vegetarian/vegan diet should be sentenced to death

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★
Might as well drink a half litre of whiskey and inhale an entire carton of cigarettes every day.
And this isnt as much about muh soggy knees as much as it is about fucking up the development of a child.

Might as well drink a half litre of whiskey and inhale an entire carton of cigarettes every day.
And this isnt as much about muh soggy knees as much as it is about fucking up the development of a child.
Do you have any research on this?

Don't really care cause I'll never be a father:smonk:

Do you have any research on this?

Source: just trust me bro

Indeed indeed.

Inb4 (BALAL:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:ALAGAALAAAHAHAABLAHBBLBLBLBLBLLALAALBLABLBANLABLABLA:foidSoy: BLA BLA BLA)

Never even began for wombcels. When people when degenerate maybe, but people who don't have children until their 40's and continue to drink, smoke and take "morning after" pills just create suffering from birth

my roasted sister who'll never have an offspring because no chad to commit kept talking about muh vegetarian diet she's been doing that shit for a solid 5+ years by now to be skinny I presume. she did lose some weight but is aging rapidly now :feelsPop: I tell her your son will be subhuman 165cm manlet jfl at your diet that's the only thing that can knock some sense into a hole she was slightly mortified by that thought as a height fetishist (190cm+ rich htn+ only :feelsPop:)

I think they need more gravy and perhaps a nice Burgundy while being brazed