Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pregnant roastie and her child

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Currently at school in the study center I'm sitting across from this roastie and her child. Wanna know what's got me raging? The fact that her daughter has a liter of soda and she's doing the same. On her phone texting and swiping Chad, not even paying attention to her kid. If I ever had the chance to have a kid I'd slap the shit out of the mom for abusing her kid and potential one like this. It's fucking 9 am and they're sucking down sodas...Pathetic. 90% of women are unfit to be mothers. I almost feel bad knowing that this child's mom is only concerned about collecting her food stamps and fucking Chad. She'll grow up only knowing this and the cycle continues... IT'S OVER FOR GENERATIONS TO COME BOYOS.

Currently at school in the study center I'm sitting across from this roastie and her child. Wanna know what's got me raging? The fact that her daughter has a liter of soda and she's doing the same. On her phone texting and swiping Chad, not even paying attention to her kid. If I ever had the chance to have a kid I'd slap the shit out of the mom for abusing her kid and potential one like this. It's fucking 9 am and they're sucking down sodas...Pathetic. 90% of women are unfit to be mothers. I almost feel bad knowing that this child's mom is only concerned about collecting her food stamps and fucking Chad. She'll grow up only knowing this and the cycle continues... IT'S OVER FOR GENERATIONS TO COME BOYOS.
shoulda filmed it and posted it online, you coulda made bucks from posting on youtube or a news site

Even if the child grows up fat she will be validated and told how perfect she is.

women are fucking useless at raising children properly. all they are useful for is shitting the kid out of their vag at birth.