Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel From Cheerleader & Footballer To Pregnant at 15

So what?

Young horny people SHOULD get married and have kids.
SO WHAT?? SO WHAT!!!!!

THATS THE ENTIRE POINT CHAD GETS TO LIVE OUR DREAM AND I AM FURIOUS AND JEALOUS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myd2dVwIDNI

NONONONONOSKNDKJSHFKJDHFKJDSHFKJDHSKLFJHDKLSJFHKDJSFHKJDSFHKLJSDHFKJDSHFJK
AS A 15 YEAR OLD HE IMPREGNATED A STACY CHEERLEADER AS A WHITE FOOTBALL PLAYER IN THE SUBURBS OH MY FUCKING GOD

THEY BRED LIKE ANIMALS AND EVERYTHING IS GREAT

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAPqYCRSkaA

When she was 14 her boyfriend wanted to have SEX and she wanted to keep this Chad so she consented like the born slut she is. AND NOW SHE IS A TEEN MOM LOOKING LIKE A WHORE

Fuck you chad
Fuck you stacy

I feel ultimately depressed because I would love to have sex with a girl that age and get her pregnant. It's almost never going to happen that I get a girlfriend. Look his happy the couple are to be together and how closer a teen girl becomes to her boyfriend when she has a family with him. He basically has a guaranteed girlfriend now that he has a child with her. I'm a wizardcel and I probably have no chance of getting a girl the way things are.
HOLY FUCK IVE WANTED TO NUT INSIDE TEENS AS A TEEN EVER SINCE I WAS A TEN YEAR OLD THAT WATCHED 90s TALK SHOWS

BACK THEN SHOWS LIKE RICKI LAKE AND MAURY PAUVICH ALWAYS HAD AN EPISODE WHERE SOME WHITE NIGGER THAT'S 13 GETTING CALLED OUT FOR JIZZING ON NEIGHBORHOOD SKANKS AND ABANDONING THEM AND I WANTED TO BE EXACTLY LIKE THEM BECAUSE EVEN AT THAT YOUNG AGE, I KNEW THAT BREEDING AS YOUNG AND IRRESPONSIBLY AS POSSIBLE IS THE PINNACLE OF MASCULINITY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctRH1W2Y944

surprised he's white
whites nowadays are negrified by the (((elite))), zoomies even talk in half-baked ebonics

and amfoot players are negrified by braindamage

I don’t really care about the affairs of sexhavers

He’s not wrong though
yes he is imagine being an incel and praising young foids for acting like whores

if being that cucked is right then I would rather be wrong

I legit want to fucking stomp these fuckig kids with a 23 inch truck tyre placed on a scania

I hope they get 10 different kinds of aids and cancer

That's pretty hot and what every incel should aspire to. This is what we were all meant to have as biological beings.

This hurts.
This fucking hurts.

:reeeeee:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myd2dVwIDNI

NONONONONOSKNDKJSHFKJDHFKJDSHFKJDHSKLFJHDKLSJFHKDJSFHKJDSFHKLJSDHFKJDSHFJK
AS A 15 YEAR OLD HE IMPREGNATED A STACY CHEERLEADER AS A WHITE FOOTBALL PLAYER IN THE SUBURBS OH MY FUCKING GOD

THEY BRED LIKE ANIMALS AND EVERYTHING IS GREAT

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAPqYCRSkaA

When she was 14 her boyfriend wanted to have SEX and she wanted to keep this Chad so she consented like the born slut she is. AND NOW SHE IS A TEEN MOM LOOKING LIKE A WHORE

And yet these assholes take pride in the tremendous mistake they did just commit. Being pregnant at 15?! For God's sake, that's fucking awful.

Wait I thought 14 year olds were innocent children who can’t have sex or get pregnant?

So if this guy impregnates a virgin 14 year old it’s okay but if I do as a 30 something it it’s wrong and evil? Make it make sense please. :feelsautistic:

Fills me with rage; THIS CHAD IS LIVING MY DREAM LIFE HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL PLAYER AND FUCKED A STACY:reeeeee:

I was Playing Die Stämme , Kreuzzuege ( Unfortunatly Dead now ) and Kingsage at 15 . :feelskek:

@Friezacel @Rotter @Skoga @Retardinator @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Der Untermensch @Lebensmüder @Ecstasy

I was Playing Die Stämme , Kreuzzuege ( Unfortunatly Dead now ) and Kingsage at 15 . :feelskek:

@Friezacel @Rotter @Skoga @Retardinator @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Der Untermensch @Lebensmüder @Ecstasy
es ist vorbei

I was playing League Of Legends and Minecraft at 15

So if this guy impregnates a virgin 14 year old it’s okay but if I do as a 30 something it it’s wrong and evil? Make it make sense please. :feelsautistic:
Even a washed up 40yo skank probs wouldnt want you, why the fuck are you even fixated on teens.

I'm one tactical bar soap and cold shower combo away from this.

I'm nearly double his age and I have nothing to show for it. Being lifemogged by kids is so brutal. :fuk:

Literally felt like someone punched me right in the stomach. It never began.

Yup, this one's going into the suicide note.

Him at 15: fucked and impregnated a stacy cheerleader
Me at 15: rotting in my room, eating pizza and playing video games
You mog me, at 15 I could only buy chips and didnt have a computer, so rotting at home looking at phone

I feel ultimately depressed because I would love to have sex with a girl that age and get her pregnant. It's almost never going to happen that I get a girlfriend. Look his happy the couple are to be together and how closer a teen girl becomes to her boyfriend when she has a family with him. He basically has a guaranteed girlfriend now that he has a child with her. I'm a wizardcel and I probably have no chance of getting a girl the way things are.
Men peak at 90 y.o. :soy:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back