Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 10/10 Asian Whore Toilet let herself go to tyrone, OVER FOR RICECELS

Blaisan mix is just as bad as HAPA imo
Not really, blasians are actually, good looking. Since, both blacks and Asians benifit. Asians get, more muscle, taller height, and Niggers get lighter skin, straight hair etc. @Made in Heaven

Blasian is slightly better than Hapa in the west, but Hapa is better than Blasian in the east.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::yes::yes::yes:

Saved, this meme had me laughing at work when I first saw it, 100% truth but some people will still try to deny it.

I was mainly referencing the fact people claim an autistic white manlet such as myself can somehow get a prime noodlewhore like this guy did, never denied White Chad doesn't have the highest SMV.

I think we will see more of this when Asians become more of a significant demographic in America, since right now many are still FOB.

SEAmaxx=Betabuxx some foid from a shithole, unless you're actually good-looking.

Exactly, it was just pointing out how in many cases using "JBW" on noodles whom are supposedly the most susceptible to it is just betabuxxing one in a shithole.

Ofc, some actual attractive White guys can go to a first-world Chink country & run JBW there.

Because that place is a first-world region.

SEA is a literal shithole, and is safer than LatAm+Spics mateguard more, so ofc guys will want to betabuxx a whore from there who wants a green-card.

Look at EE, sure they're not exactly Nordic but they're still very fair skinned, have lighter hair+eyes, and many even have Nordic phenos. However, the region is pretty poor. As such, tons of slavwhores go for ethnic men because they're betabuxxing, and because they're disgusting race-traitors & scum like all whitewhores are nowadays.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @To koniec @Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers @PolskiKartofel
Exactly:yes::yes:.

Future single mother of 3

ive seen countless cases of slavwhores going for rich sandnigs
Checks out, I also saw some data showing Central Asians did quite well, same with stuff I've seen of Niggers doing well there.
If anything BMAF is more common than WMAF
Eh, not sure man.

If we're being fact-focused here, it does show WMAF is more common, but BMWF is second-most common and not far off.

But ofc, a lot of WMAF are just betabuxxers & boomers.
However, more notable gender differences emerge for some of the other couple profiles. For instance, while 11% of all intermarried couples involve a white man and an Asian woman, just 4% of couples include a white woman and an Asian man. And while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

what tyrone its just normie nigger… that yellow meat looks good though

Let's take a minute to think about that.

This is what the white man has done.

Went to chink land, went to nigger land, and then he made is so that the niggers could fuck the chinkginas.