Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Preferences" ARE discriminatory

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Instead of proper arguments normies love to use these short sentences, which are sometimes truisms that don't apply within the context of the debate, or they're just plainly wrong. One case is >it's just a preference, sweaty :foidSoy:

We recently had a thread where a bi (male) Redditor complained that women don't want to date him, claiming he's secretly gay or they just consider being bi feminine (yikes, that's pretty misogynistic). Everyone would agree that in any other context claiming "bi guys are secretly homo" would be biphobic, but in this case he got plenty of "it's just a preference, you're not entitled".

It seems like normies dismiss any complaints about discrimination in the context of dating with the holy "preference" keyword. Things that would be plain discrimination in any other case are fine while dating because… it's convenient for them. I don't see any argument why having a "preference" for having only white friends or employing only men in your company would be fine, but it's not fine within the context of dating. Not even normies truly believe that because the "Super Straight" campaign was deemed "transphobic", despite plenty of normies claiming that not dating trans people is a fine "preference" (even if it implicitly suggest that they don't truly recognize them as the gender they identify with).

I think it's a great example that normies only "tolerate" various races, ethnicities, genders and orientations, they don't "accept" them. They can "tolerate" their existence as long as it doesn't really affect their lives. These "stinky queer weirdoes" are allowed to exist as long as they don't dare to try to date m'kween.

PS IT members claimed many times that racial preferences are just fine and they're not prejudice (usually in the context of not wanting to date Indian guys), and yet recently a popular normie YouTuber The Queer Kiwi made a video mocking an Indian guy for having a preference for white women, claiming (in true IT style) that he's not "entitled".

"I just have a preference for not hiring foids, sweaty, please stop acting like you're entitled to my revenue or a salary!" :feelsaww:

It's simply one of the many overly simplistic and retarded arguments made by bluepillers to wave away and all criticisms of foids or the current bluepilled hegemony; I've given up attempting to argue with most. :feelsclown:

Togetherness and inclusivity makes for a more happy and healthy society.

Sexual racism is the worst form of racism but its called preferences. Its just a preference.

You'll here that the most from white male normies. If the odds were stacked against them, they'd be implementing legislation to keep out colored men and lynching men of color left to right. Which is exactly what they did in the past.