Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wokest most liberal gay foids won't date faggots, even foids hate faggots

All of them in that subreddit are literally mental ill especially foids i hate faggot foids so much its unreal

Foids always preach about acceptance and tolerance but this is who they really are, not that I really care because I'm not bisexual but still. Women are trash, end of

Foids hate subhumans

Send Beavis and butthead after them, They wont know the difference between a tranny and a real woman

its an instant turn off for h er to imagine that he bottoms for other men. it makes them seem less masculine. its true, women preach LGQTB shit but when push comes to shove, they want arrow straight macho chad to fuck them

its an instant turn off for h er to imagine that he bottoms for other men. it makes them seem less masculine. its true, women preach LGQTB shit but when push comes to shove, they want arrow straight macho chad to fuck them
Foids won't admit that, but to them faggots are faggots, they are very homophobic and chadsexual

All of them in that subreddit are literally mental ill especially foids i hate faggot foids so much its unreal
Yeah same I hate all foids tbh cause all of them are faggots

Still ban all lgbtq people, gays cannot be incel they get more matches than straight men.

Bi(gay) men don't deserve pussy