Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Prank calling target and getting them to apologize and praise black superiority. Blackcels GTFIH

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://youtu.be/bJn26UvBW1w

They had no problem with me hailing black supremacy at the end. If I can get away with this ON THE PHONE, you can get away with it IRL considering your skin color and how you're actually a negro. STOP WASTING THIS FUCKING TIME AND GO TO YOUR NEAREST STORE TO GET BUXX OR SEX FUAAARK

WHY DO BLACKCELS ROT HERE NIGGER LITERALLY GO OUT AND DO THIS. THIS ISN'T EVEN THE FIRST NOR FARTHEST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED.
@Grothendieck JUST WANTED A VOICE RECORDING/VIDEO SO I DID IT

NIGGERS WHAT THE FUGG RU DOING? I LITERALLY GOT A TARGET MANAGER TO GROVEL TO ME AND TALK ABOUT HOW SHE LOVES POC. THIS WASN'T EVEN IN A HYPER LIBERAL AREA THIS WAS IN FUCKING ALABAMA.

I didn't even say I was a victim of a hate crime. I literally just asked "Why is there no BLM/LGBTQPOC flags" and shes going and talking like this shit grovelling about how so woke they are. I DIDN'T EVEN REPORT ANYTHING.

SHE FUCKING TOLD ME SHES RESEARCHING AND READING ABOUT BLM AND SHIT. FUCKING BLACKCELS WTF ARE YOU DOING THIS IS RAGEFUEL I GOT SOMEBODY TO GROVEL TO MY FEET OVER BLM OVER THE FUCKING PHONE

Last edited:
I love Southern accents I wish I could have a Southern belle gf

@Irredeemable @vippnor

Based and blackedpill.

JFL you sound like a foid

Based and blackedpill.
fucking dumb ass greycels pushed my thread to the back. Literally as soon as I made this thread they fucking piled on random shit nobody cares about. Thinking about deleting this and reposting ngl

fucking dumb ass greycels pushed my thread to the back. Literally as soon as I made this thread they fucking piled on random shit nobody cares about. Thinking about deleting this and reposting ngl
@allblackcels gtfih.

@Colvin76
@BlkPillPres
@Hate_my_life
@Bakura806
@lightskin2thousand0
@TruestBlackCel
GTFIH :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@BummerDrummer is a based GOD

Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based Based

I love you drummer. Funniest shit i heard in a while.

View: https://youtu.be/bJn26UvBW1w

They had no problem with me hailing black supremacy at the end. If I can get away with this ON THE PHONE, you can get away with it IRL considering your skin color and how you're actually a negro. STOP WASTING THIS FUCKING TIME AND GO TO YOUR NEAREST STORE TO GET BUXX OR SEX FUAAARK

WHY DO BLACKCELS ROT HERE NIGGER LITERALLY GO OUT AND DO THIS. THIS ISN'T EVEN THE FIRST NOR FARTHEST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED.
@Grothendieck JUST WANTED A VOICE RECORDING/VIDEO SO I DID IT

NIGGERS WHAT THE FUGG RU DOING? I LITERALLY GOT A TARGET MANAGER TO GROVEL TO ME AND TALK ABOUT HOW SHE LOVES POC. THIS WASN'T EVEN IN A HYPER LIBERAL AREA THIS WAS IN FUCKING ALABAMA.

I didn't even say I was a victim of a hate crime. I literally just asked "Why is there no BLM/LGBTQPOC flags" and shes going and talking like this shit grovelling about how so woke they are. I DIDN'T EVEN REPORT ANYTHING.

SHE FUCKING TOLD ME SHES RESEARCHING AND READING ABOUT BLM AND SHIT. FUCKING BLACKCELS WTF ARE YOU DOING THIS IS RAGEFUEL I GOT SOMEBODY TO GROVEL TO MY FEET OVER BLM OVER THE FUCKING PHONE

WWWOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just WOW! I can't believe what I heard, seriously, WTF? BLM gained THAT much power they can make Target employees in ALABAMA bend the knee? WTF? Huh? What?

My brain will not process this.......

Nigger privilege is a real thing with the stupid BLM movement however, this only applies to tyrones only people only pretend to give a fuck about ugly blacks because it makes them cool conforming to the popular social agenda. Its a cope to think blackcels can ascend with these white liberal foids posting shit on how they support BLM and are snowbunnies.

Going out trying to commit crimes and trying to thugmaxx as a short ugly faced negroid will do nothing for you except make you look like a fool, don't bother abusing these privileges unless you are a tall good looking black guy.

You are from the south?

Its over for whitecels. :feelsrope:
I once thought the South is less cucked than the North but turned out I was wrong.

Nigger privilege is a real thing with the stupid BLM movement however, this only applies to tyrones only people only pretend to give a fuck about ugly blacks because it makes them cool conforming to the popular social agenda. Its a cope to think blackcels can ascend with these white liberal foids posting shit on how they support BLM and are snowbunnies.

Going out trying to commit crimes and trying to thugmaxx as a short ugly faced negroid will do nothing for you except make you look like a fool, don't bother abusing these privileges unless you are a tall good looking black guy.

Wtf how are blackcels even a thing now. All the foids bow down to niggers right now. The foid in the video has absolutely no problem when he said hail black superiority.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

TYRONE ONLY.
TYRONE ONLY.
TYRONE ONLY.
TYRONE ONLY.

BLM = TYRONEONLY

TYRONE ONLY.
TYRONE ONLY.
TYRONE ONLY.
TYRONE ONLY.

BLM = TYRONEONLY
Well that isn't true I believe you about the dating scene, but any black can get special treatment by crying BLM

TYRONE ONLY.
TYRONE ONLY.
TYRONE ONLY.
TYRONE ONLY.

BLM = TYRONEONLY
I did this over the phone. Dating maybe, but regular reparations and buxx no.

Yeah. BLM = zero SMV boost.

Almost agree here... You still need to be at least low tier normie looking to be accepted as a black.

Black verson of Blackops2cel would not get any special treatment from BLM.
I betcha they would in the way of getting a free meal from a restaurant by complaining or something like that

Your voice and accent are fucked

Nigcels can't be incels same goes for snownigs

Nigcels can't be incels same goes for snownigs
So if I called them up and said i was a white male angry at them for not having “white lives matter” sign they would respond the same way?

So if I called them up and said i was a white male angry at them for not having “white lives matter” sign they would respond the same way?
You are absolutely correct that blacks mog whites socially because of media halo. However whites GIGA MOG blacks in dating scene thats a fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back