Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Potent suicide fuel, proceed at your own risk. Chadfish insults foids and all she can think about is having sex with him.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
This is one of the brutal blackpill that even took me a while to swallow. This really shows that foids lust for chad has no bound. Chad can treat foids like literal shit and his success rate of getting her wont be effected.

Part 1:

So this is part 2 of this post where I insulted roastie and called her ugly and then ghosted her for a month. Now I wanted to fuck with her again so I sent her a message giving her a second chance. You can clearly see how thirsty she is for chad even after a month of being ghosted all while she leaves 100 of guys on read in her inbox. She replies right away to chad who ghosted and insulted her.

Part 2:

88627A67 47FE 491C BA94 DCD5B0B350C6

Foid trying to seduce chadfish by her body:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChadsTinder/comments/mcncv3/foid_still_wants_chad_even_tho_he_is_rude_to_her/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

After that I wanted to actually talk to her so I can see how much I can get away with. And this bitch is 200% lusting for chad.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChadsTinder/comments/mcnrjn/thirsty_for_chad_that_insulted_her/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

She even told her friend to take sexy pics of her so she can send it to chadfish on the day of being insulted. But I deleted her too fast before she could send those in lingerie. That’s brutal sui fuel knowing that roastie is getting all dolled up just to send hot pictures to chad only to get blocked by him.

ACFFDD68 F149 44D6 A826 517F80B3852D
DB65A1E5 C7BC 4062 A849 93E4B7D77649

Imagine having 100 guys on read and then getting ready to send pictures to a guy who called you ugly and then deletes you anyways before you can send the pictures.

Highly recommended to read the entire post both part 1 and 2, because this displays female nature perfectly.

Last edited:
Wow, i am surprised by this.

Especially since all women want is a good man with a good personality.

Whores will do anything for chad. You could have ghosted her for a year and she probably would have still been thirsty. As we know, you can be a convicted felon. It's natural for foids to seek out the superior genes.

Last edited:
Good morning I hate women

Peado Chad, in the mind of a woman the Little girl is lucky, such jealousy.

If they are like that with every guy they meet it would be fine, but you know exactly how they treat average and below average guys.. like shit.. which make this disgusting to see.

If they are like that with every guy they meet it would be fine, but you know exactly how they treat average and below average guys.. like shit.. which make this disgusting to see.
They basically see us as the jews.

I wanna see the 2nd pic lol. You should have tried for nudes. Seen what else you could make her do.

JFL at foids. Biggest simps for chad. For us? She wouldn't spit in our direction.

This proves that foids have no self-respect, conviction or principles.

I liked how you named her “tinder whore” in your contacts lol :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Good job!!! I'm amazed at your chadfish haha. How did you get the stomach pic of your chad in bed? that's from screenshot of YouTube??I think we need to create chadfish picture packs for others to use and download
and I got a woman to cry on the phone today because I stood her up a second time. It was that roastie who I said was only good for a quick fuck and who I called old. Such a shame I didn't record it :feelskek:

Good job!!! I'm amazed at your chadfish haha. How did you get the stomach pic of your chad in bed? that's from screenshot of YouTube??I think we need to create chadfish picture packs for others to use and download
and I got a woman to cry on the phone today because I stood her up a second time. It was that roastie who I said was only good for a quick fuck and who I called old. Such a shame I didn't record it :feelskek:
Your chadfish experience is getting really good if you stood her up for second time and made her cry lmao . Once you get snap you’ll see how these roasties truely are.
Make sure to post those black pills

I don't agree with catfishing but these threads are fucking lit :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Comical that w*men are just as pathetic and desperate as male simps who donate to female streamers.

nothing more based and left to do at this point than chadfishing

Doxxxxxx the slut

Meanwhile I'd chainsaw my leg off if it meant I could get to experience one day of dick blasting this whore...

What's the Chad fish look like tho, I'm curious.. my white Chad fish only matched with foreign or dark females

Wow, i am surprised by this.

Especially since all women want is a good man with a good personality.
Turns out they don’t care about anything, they’ll fuck chad no matter what.

Chads have it way easier:fuk::fuk:.

That subreddit won't last long :feelskek:

That woman has no self-respect.

The wall is coming and she'll regreat she gave so much attention to chads while saying with her saggy tits and chubby body "i had my fun now i'm ready to settle down" as a cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back