• We're currently using incels.is as a temporary domain. Read why here!

SuicideFuel Potent suicide fuel, proceed at your own risk. Chadfish insults foids and all she can think about is having sex with him.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
45d 9h 58m
This is one of the brutal blackpill that even took me a while to swallow. This really shows that foids lust for chad has no bound. Chad can treat foids like literal shit and his success rate of getting her wont be effected.

Part 1:

So this is part 2 of this post where I insulted roastie and called her ugly and then ghosted her for a month. Now I wanted to fuck with her again so I sent her a message giving her a second chance. You can clearly see how thirsty she is for chad even after a month of being ghosted all while she leaves 100 of guys on read in her inbox. She replies right away to chad who ghosted and insulted her.

Part 2:

Foid trying to seduce chadfish by her body:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChadsTinder/comments/mcncv3/foid_still_wants_chad_even_tho_he_is_rude_to_her/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

After that I wanted to actually talk to her so I can see how much I can get away with. And this bitch is 200% lusting for chad.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChadsTinder/comments/mcnrjn/thirsty_for_chad_that_insulted_her/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

She even told her friend to take sexy pics of her so she can send it to chadfish on the day of being insulted. But I deleted her too fast before she could send those in lingerie. That’s brutal sui fuel knowing that roastie is getting all dolled up just to send hot pictures to chad only to get blocked by him.

Imagine having 100 guys on read and then getting ready to send pictures to a guy who called you ugly and then deletes you anyways before you can send the pictures.

Highly recommended to read the entire post both part 1 and 2, because this displays female nature perfectly.

Last edited:
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
265d 6h 49m
Wow, i am surprised by this.

Especially since all women want is a good man with a good personality.

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Take the cyanide pill
★★★★★
8d 16h 17m
Whores will do anything for chad. You could have ghosted her for a year and she probably would have still been thirsty. As we know, you can be a convicted felon. It's natural for foids to seek out the superior genes.

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
50d 1h 41m
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
45d 9h 58m
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★
127d 11h 1m
Good morning I hate women

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
81d 1h 30m
Peado Chad, in the mind of a woman the Little girl is lucky, such jealousy.

Saudiprince

Saudiprince

Banned
-
19h 7m
If they are like that with every guy they meet it would be fine, but you know exactly how they treat average and below average guys.. like shit.. which make this disgusting to see.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
11d 43m
If they are like that with every guy they meet it would be fine, but you know exactly how they treat average and below average guys.. like shit.. which make this disgusting to see.
They basically see us as the jews.

existentialhack

existentialhack

Mythic
★★★★
47d 14h 43m
I wanna see the 2nd pic lol. You should have tried for nudes. Seen what else you could make her do.

Shadow-cel

Shadow-cel

Peace will come...someday
★★
12d 2h 24m
JFL at foids. Biggest simps for chad. For us? She wouldn't spit in our direction.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Misogynistic bone structure and features
★★★★★
45d 2h 35m
This proves that foids have no self-respect, conviction or principles.

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Veteran
★★★
32d 21h 55m
I liked how you named her “tinder whore” in your contacts lol :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

freakinasuit

freakinasuit

[MISOGYNIST]™
★★★★★
23d 15h 32m
Good job!!! I'm amazed at your chadfish haha. How did you get the stomach pic of your chad in bed? that's from screenshot of YouTube??I think we need to create chadfish picture packs for others to use and download
and I got a woman to cry on the phone today because I stood her up a second time. It was that roastie who I said was only good for a quick fuck and who I called old. Such a shame I didn't record it :feelskek:

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
45d 9h 58m
Good job!!! I'm amazed at your chadfish haha. How did you get the stomach pic of your chad in bed? that's from screenshot of YouTube??I think we need to create chadfish picture packs for others to use and download
and I got a woman to cry on the phone today because I stood her up a second time. It was that roastie who I said was only good for a quick fuck and who I called old. Such a shame I didn't record it :feelskek:
Your chadfish experience is getting really good if you stood her up for second time and made her cry lmao . Once you get snap you’ll see how these roasties truely are.
Make sure to post those black pills

Indari

Indari

level 13,000 onani master
★★★★★
115d 10h 56m
I don't agree with catfishing but these threads are fucking lit :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
159d 23h 29m
Comical that w*men are just as pathetic and desperate as male simps who donate to female streamers.

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★★
33d 7h 37m
nothing more based and left to do at this point than chadfishing

Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Shariaa law is the way to go.
★★★★★
29d 2h 21m
Doxxxxxx the slut

Twist of cain

Twist of cain

Greycel
9h 59m
Meanwhile I'd chainsaw my leg off if it meant I could get to experience one day of dick blasting this whore...

What's the Chad fish look like tho, I'm curious.. my white Chad fish only matched with foreign or dark females

kt0_0

kt0_0

Veteran
★★★★★
3d 15h 43m
Wow, i am surprised by this.

Especially since all women want is a good man with a good personality.
Turns out they don’t care about anything, they’ll fuck chad no matter what.