Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Postwall roastie nigress matchmaker quits because of womens' unrealistic standards; admits women unbelievably shallow

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Vid is 2+ years old so some may have already seen. I just saw the other day though:

She settles for a betabux and urges other holes to do the same... That part is sort of lifefuel depending on how you look at it I guess. But mainly just because she tells it like it is as far as how shallow most post-wall roasties (and women in general) truly are.

But repeat after me everyone: women are oppressed!

An error occurred. Please try again later.

Wouldn’t let me watch the video tho

Edit: nvm you sent a working link to the other guy

This is the bitch who said she used to date ceo’s right? Imagine making that much money and this hoe is the best you can do. It is over for careermaxxers

Not watching one second of a roastie saying anything.

My brain would melt if I watch it

This is the bitch who said she used to date ceo’s right? Imagine making that much money and this hoe is the best you can do. It is over for careermaxxers

Well supposedly she used to be better looking but yeah still. And the dude she settled for is a betabux not in terms of like a CEO but just a stable loyal regular kind of guy. Supposedly anyways.

Only a matter of time before Chad is looking for an easy lay and she throws it all away for 10 minutes with Chad tho if she hasn't already by now