Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Postmaxxing is out of hand now

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
@Personalityinkwell joined in December 27 and now has 20,000 posts, that's insane

It hasn't even been a month since @lll joined and he already has 5000 posts, although we all know he uses a post bot

@Yerberito is like a low iq machine. I have never seen him write a 5 word sentence, let alone a paragraph.

@AlexanderTheGreat11 loves to postmaxx, but it seems nobody has realised how much he is postmaxxing

I have a weakness and that is reading the whole thread. I wonder if postmaxxers do the same.

CloudySomeAsianelephant-size_restricted.gif

Copied my thread

Reported

yerbertio and alexander's replies are depressing to come by
i've never seen them say anything more than 3 words long

5 word sentences are gay tbh

Yeah the postmaxxing really lowers the quality of discussion on the board because people will just spam joke threads or one word replies. I've done it myself. It's also kind of classist because it subconsciously encourages users to have more respect or hold in higher regard posters who have a higher post count/forum rank rather than basing their perception of a poster on the quality of his posts. And because forum rank matters to your image, people are encouraged to spam lower quality posts to postmaxx. It is a vicious cycle.

In my opinion it's okay in the offtopic section, as long as it's not pure spamming

looks like something a greencel would say

Yeah the postmaxxing really lowers the quality of discussion on the board because people will just spam joke threads or one word replies. I've done it myself. It's also kind of classist because it subconsciously encourages users to have more respect or hold in higher regard posters who have a higher post count/forum rank rather than basing their perception of a poster on the quality of his posts. And because forum rank matters to your image, people are encouraged to spam lower quality posts to postmaxx. It is a vicious cycle.
Better believe it the postmaxxing truly brings down the nature of conversation on the board since individuals will simply spam joke strings or single word answers. I've done it without anyone's help. It's likewise sort of classist since it subliminally urges clients to have more regard or hold in higher respect banners who have a higher post check/gathering rank as opposed to basing their view of a banner on the nature of his posts. What's more, since discussion rank issues to your picture, individuals are urged to spam lower quality presents on postmaxx. It is an endless loop.

Not Banned
Better believe it the postmaxxing truly brings down the nature of conversation on the board since individuals will simply spam joke strings or single word answers. I've done it without anyone's help. It's likewise sort of classist since it subliminally urges clients to have more regard or hold in higher respect banners who have a higher post check/gathering rank as opposed to basing their view of a banner on the nature of his posts. What's more, since discussion rank issues to your picture, individuals are urged to spam lower quality presents on postmaxx. It is an endless loop.