Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Postmaxxers here...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I don't remember any significant content that most postmaxxcels here have posted.
Yes, their post count goes up but do you remember anything they said?

Cause I don't.

I just wish postmaxxers would share their opinions more often

Only postmaxxer I remember is @Animecel2D because rat and @needsolution because he was the first I had encountered.

I like old postmaxxers tbh

This reminds me of a time I saw a seagull bring a pizza slice atop someone's house and dropped it. The slice then slid down the roof into the garden. It was quite funny to see the pizza slide into someone's garden and to know someone had their whole slice of pizza taken by a bird

This reminds me of a time I saw a seagull bring a pizza slice atop someone's house and dropped it. The slice then slid down the roof into the garden. It was quite funny to see the pizza slide into someone's garden and to know someone had their whole slice of pizza taken by a bird
Lmao. Funny story man.

But why the heck did that bird drop it :feelskek: :feelskek:

But why the heck did that bird drop it :feelskek: :feelskek:
It was trying to eat it. It ran down after it half way before giving up and flying off. Funniest thing I have seen

I remember everyone cuz insane memory

Postmaxxers exist to be spam, brag about their color/postcount. And then eventually get rightfully banned.
Ignoring them really does clean up the offtopic board.

Most either love them or they hate them tbh

Tbh i barely know anything about @Yerberito and @AlexanderTheGreat11

yeah a high post count really doesn't have any meaning if you've never said anything that's actually memorable. tbh even the users who have been graycel for a year because they only post when they have something significant to say make better contributions to this forum than postmaxxers. there's nothing inherently wrong with posting a lot but it gets a bit boring if the user never posts their actual thoughts

Postmaxxers exist to be spam, brag about their color/postcount. And then eventually get rightfully banned.
Ignoring them really does clean up the offtopic board.
based

rats are based ngl
yeah a high post count really doesn't have any meaning if you've never said anything that's actually memorable. tbh even the users who have been graycel for a year because they only post when they have something significant to say make better contributions to this forum than postmaxxers. there's nothing inherently wrong with posting a lot but it gets a bit boring if the user never posts their actual thoughts
tbhtbh. Some of the most well known users aren't users with giga high postcounts.

Last edited:
Im not a postmaxxer but do you remember anything I have ever said?

I can’t stand postmaxxers

I miss the rodentcel who stopped posting. I saw him in a recently bumped old thread. Dude has been inactive since January.
@Ratboy @rat888 @Ratel !!!

@Ratboy @rat888 @Ratel !!!
Nah I was talking about someone else. iirc there's no rat in his id, but his custom title literally says "rodentcel". Anyway, it's good to see men of culture who love rodents. They are the best pets ngl

Not really, but i guess that's the point when you have absolutely nothing to contribute to the thread.