Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are cucks by nature

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Imagine being the gender that is superior every way that matters. But biology cucked us into foid-worshipping simps. Women don't contribute anything to society outside of their holes. Yet they are worshipped like queens. So cucked. So pathetic. So useless.

I remember a poll I made a few weeks ago asking members here if they would kill other incels if that was what it took to ascend. The results? Overwhelming yes. Can't even escape cuckdom in incel spaces JFL. Unlike men, women have an in-group bias. They are group thinkers. Not selfish cucks like the majority of men.

You know, this is why us incels will never achieve anything. Most of you will backstab your own friends with a big, giant, smile on your face if a foid gave you the chance. Don't lie.

Most of you will backstab your own friends with a big, giant, smile on your face if a foid gave you the chance. Don't lie.
Speak for yourself cuck

You are 100% correct. Males do almost everything just to get pussy.

How tf is killing you to get pussy cucked nigga ?
I would be a cuck if I let you live. I would be abstaining from fucking for another man (you) to be happy.

I know you are but what am I

Yes all they do is serve the holy vagina. Most men don't even realize that backstabbing for pussy is completely useless. Only mogging matters, not all the gossip you throw at your male friends.