Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am at one of my cousins' birthday party and I don't know anyone here

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★
At least his family is filthy rich and they rented a whole ass restaurant with terrace and buffet :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. I hadn't dined so well in months I reckon, but other than that, I am one by myself in here. My cousin even took her girlfriend here, with whom he became lovers at SIXTEEN (16). I say there are 100 people at the party, most of them JBs, city boys, whatever friends he has that spit out their vape fumes all over the place while talking about whatever pretentious shit and even highschool boys! Where does he know all these people? How did his family have this much money to organize this? I can't even name 50 people I know of! This is simply proof that the rich have their whole future set in front of them, meanwhile I'm just a honest, white suburban man who still doesn't know what to do with his future. Everything here is so obnoxiously civilized and modernist, I remember how I would spend most of my birthdays at home with my grandparents and maybe go out to a restaurant with another cousin's family.

I don't know is good idea to start hating rich kids

Both of you mog me for celebrating your birthdays at all.

Suifuel but at least you got something out of it (free food!!!).

Suifuel but at least you got something out of it (free food!!!).
The inkeeper also hands me over unlimited beers. I'll make the most of it until midnight.

I pissed in their bathroom sink.

Damn, you made me hungry. I wish i was at a Chinese buffet now

The music they are playing is SO FUCKING AWFUL whilst it's blasting at maximum volume and I am the only one who doesn't know to dance. The bartender also gave me a schweppes pisswater which I am not even sure contains a drop of alcohol and shots that taste like mouthwash.

Parties make me suicidally depressed. Hope you enjoy yourself.

just eat the cake i go there just for cake

It was just OK. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
I got home with an Uber along with some other lad that was at the party who I don't really know well but my uncle insisted to go home with, so he slept with me in bed. I reckon he didn't want to wake up his mother coming home late.