Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Posting on looksmax.org without getting your self esteem blown to bits

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★★
People ask me this all the time.

- don't be black
- don't be asian
-don't be arab
- don't be slavic
- don't be curry
- don't have anywhere close to a long midface
- don't even have a little bit of fat around your jaw
- don't have any semblance of bad orbitals ot bulging eyes
- pray blackgymmax or any of the forum raters don't visit your thread

Last edited:
Where do you post mainly? As an offtopic only user my time there is pretty good, very funny forum.

that's a gay site brocel just stay here.

Rule no 1- don't have an .org account

Where do you post mainly? As an offtopic only user my time there is pretty good, very funny forum.
Go to the ratings section if you witness the carnage

I sometimes post LTN in the ratings section just for shits and giggles even if they aren't LTN.

Go to the ratings section if you witness the carnage
Nah this shit traumatized me niggas there are insanely low IQ and don't know how to rate, they give LTN and subhuman to very normal/good looking dudes. I don't know if they're trolling but no matter what I say they will always say I'm a low IQ subhuman and argue even though they are blatantly wrong and no matter the proof I bring they will continue to argue.

If I ever wanted my face rated I'd get some guy on discord or something to do it in dms. Actually posting your face on .org is retarded

Nah this shit traumatized me niggas there are insanely low IQ and don't know how to rate, they give LTN and subhuman to very normal/good looking dudes. I don't know if they're trolling but no matter what I say they will always say I'm a low IQ subhuman and argue even though they are blatantly wrong and no matter the proof I bring they will continue to argue.
I've noticed that people on .org underrate while people on here will overrate

I’ve seen legitimate chads post obsessive about mewing or “looking good” and get called ugly.

That’s a place where a bunch of chads just need to shut off their computer and step outside if they wanna get laid

They just simply rate on psl scale and their standards are quite high. Perhaps even unrealistic by foid standards. Colton Haynes is Textbook chad for .org users when irl he would be 1 in several thousand.

I've noticed that people on .org underrate while people on here will overrate
TRUE I also noticed that lol, here anyone who is tall and barely above average looking with blue eyes will be seen as Chad while on .org you will need to be Gandy looksmatch to have a chance to be called cl

They just simply rate on psl scale and their standards are quite high. Perhaps even unrealistic by foid standards. Colton Haynes is Textbook chad for .org users when irl he would be 1 in several thousand.
ye

Aren't HTNs basically chads in real life there?

The only reason you would ever post to looksmax or rate my face is to get your self esteem obliterated. lol

If I ever wanted my face rated I'd get some guy on discord or something to do it in dms. Actually posting your face on .org is retarded
TRUE I also noticed that lol, here anyone who is tall and barely above average looking with blue eyes will be seen as Chad while on .org you will need to be Gandy looksmatch to have a chance to be called cl

Have to agree tbh. There are still many good helpful users on there. You just need to build thick skin and ignore the trolls. Many people will go out of your way to help you on .org. There are 2 legit surgeons on there but teens on there are indeed annoying.

It's a stupid forum. You don't need to be a giga chad to attract foids like they seem to think. If you're slightly above average looking you will find at least 1 foid that likes you if you go out and touch some grass.

Aren't HTNs basically chads in real life there?
Yes. Most people that .org rates HTNs are chads irl. Even .org users accept this fact.

Have to agree tbh. There are still many good helpful users on there. You just need to build thick skin and ignore the trolls. Many people will go out of your way to help you on .org. There are 2 legit surgeons on there but teens on there are indeed annoying.
ye I agree

It's a stupid forum. You don't need to be a giga chad to attract foids like they seem to think. If you're slightly above average looking you will find at least 1 foid that likes you if you go out and touch some grass.
I don't think .org users think that no. They accept that even normies can get laid. They are just quite strict with their ratings and compare normal people to top runaway models and actors. I mean I do understand why they'd do that but imo it's a bit retarded since realistically you won't meet people like that irl.

People ask me this all the time.

- don't be black
- don't be asian
-don't be arab
- don't be slavic
- don't be curry
- don't have anywhere close to a long midface
- don't even have a little bit of fat around your jaw
- don't have any semblance of bad orbitals ot bulging eyes
- pray blackgymmax or any of the forum raters don't visit your thread
They are just giving brutal honesty.

org users are great at pointing flaws and giving looksmax/surgery advice but I think a few users underrate a lot.
They don't give advice just shit on you and tell you it's over

org users are great at pointing flaws and giving looksmax/surgery advice but I think a few users underrate a lot.
Fair enough. Those are usually the sub 8 = death camps that pretty much doesn’t give af what you are below an 8. They just see it as over, so might as well give you a shit score.

They don't give advice just shit on you and tell you it's over
Not all. Many users there are quite helpful. They are honest and give things straight to your face. You just need to ignore the tiktokers amd teens

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back