Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Posters that should be banned on sight

St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
329
Online
9d 18h 54m
-Normies
-IncelQueers posters
-Femails
-Jews (unless they can prove, without doubt, they're not part of the jewish globalist/feminist agenda and they denounce all jewry)
-Failed normies (e.g., chads who would slay if they weren't so socially inept.)

Anyone to add (or remove) from this list?
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,623
Online
45d 1h 17m
-Jews
 
a7PIjvy.gif
 tbh tbh
 
G

Gymcel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
218
Online
2h 2m
What the fuck? Fuck off. Just ban the reddit cocksuckers. There will be a lot of channers and PSLers here, do not ban us.

We are rotters.
 
Oxygenius

Oxygenius

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
18
Online
0
St. Incel said:
-Normies
-IncelQueers posters
-Femails
-Jews (unless they can prove, without doubt, they're not part of the  jewish globalist/feminist agenda and they denounce all jewry)
-Failed normies (e.g., chads who would slay if they weren't so socially inept.)

Anyone to add (or remove) from this list?

How can you tell if they're a failed normie? On sight I mean.
 
Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
160
Online
0
Gymcel said:
What the fuck? Fuck off. Just ban the reddit cocksuckers. There will be a lot of channers and PSLers here, do not ban us.

We are rotters.

this
 
P

Puto

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
99
Online
0
I agree but think faggots should be allowed
 
BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
850
Online
0
Ban:
- Femails
- Bluepilled normies
- TRP femoid worshippers
- CuckTears
- Kidcels under 20

Allow:
- Incels
- Truecels
- Blackpilled failed normies
 
Caliban

Caliban

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
20
Online
0
NEETsupreme said:
Ban:
- Femails
- Bluepilled normies
- TRP femoid worshippers
- CuckTears
- Kidcels under 20

Allow:
- Incels
- Truecels
- Blackpilled failed normies

Completely agree except for failed normies. They're normies -- the only reason they would be here is for attention. Don't give it to them. They want to feel special in our community. They don't want to provide insight, they just want to feel slightly elevated among us because they failed in normie society.

Kidcels are a problem, too. One day they're lamenting their "inceldom," the next day they meet a cute girl in class and hit it off. Happens too many times. You don't know you're incel until you've been through college and haven't advanced at all in the social hierarchy. Anyone who has ever escaped inceldom has been in the 17-21 age range, so they weren't ever incel. Incel is when you've been through life and went through what everyone else has went through and still haven't had a relationship or sex. 

Also, TRP femoid worshippers -- any female worship should not be tolerated, I agree. No crushes or oneitis bullshit, ban those fuckers instantly.
 
RodgersSecondAdvent

RodgersSecondAdvent

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
651
Online
0
I agree with banning the jews.
 
Gunnage

Gunnage

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
103
Online
0
-David Futrelle
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,194
Online
0
Chad-'cels' out.
 
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,626
Online
10d 14h 45m
Oxygenius said:
St. Incel said:
-Normies
-IncelQueers posters
-Femails
-Jews (unless they can prove, without doubt, they're not part of the  jewish globalist/feminist agenda and they denounce all jewry)
-Failed normies (e.g., chads who would slay if they weren't so socially inept.)

Anyone to add (or remove) from this list?

How can you tell if they're a failed normie? On sight I mean.

I thought having 0 social skills is a pretty valid issue for an incel tbh
 
Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,917
Online
51d 11h 17m
TheoryCel

TheoryCel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
26
Online
0
cage @ banning youngcels. They are the future of this truly grandiose culture and you want to ban them???
There is nothing morecomforting than knowing 16 year old pseudochads are wasting their slaying years on a coping imageboard tbh tbh
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,194
Online
0
Youngcels under 20 theoretically still have a chance to escape. The real core of inceldom is that we reached adulthood and still could never get a regular adult's sex life naturally.
 

Similar threads

FrothySolutions
Replies
2
Views
801
Pixycel
Pixycel
Lv99_BixNood
Replies
27
Views
4K
Izayacel
Izayacel
The Abyss
Replies
36
Views
4K
Arabcel9
Arabcel9
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top