Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post your IT features here

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
★★★
IMG 0435

I have a few but idk how to find them because my name is “Man” so..

Anyway just found this one, quite entertaining lol. Yes this really happened if you’re curious.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/18ix4l3/is_pedo_admits_to_pedo_act/

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

The requested page could not be found.

None I think, I'm irrelevant and not really that edgy

i never get featured, looks like i've got not enough pErSoNaLiTy unlike some of you motherfuckers out there

15 is legal age in most countries

Legit couldn't find any when I looked at that sub out of curiosity yesterday, same a few months ago when I did that.

Truecel trait, even IT troons, male feminists and BPD whores ignore you:feelsbadman:.

I made it there once but Samurai shows up a lot

think I had some last year when IT was active, nowadays I don't check it much

Do I have any?

i want to be featured on IT, maybe i'll talk about how i'm a lolicon

View attachment 1210243
I have a few but idk how to find them because my name is “Man” so..

Anyway just found this one, quite entertaining lol. Yes this really happened if you’re curious.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/18ix4l3/is_pedo_admits_to_pedo_act/

IT faggots never post me on there because my posts and comments are too based for them. They know that I make a reasonable argument most of the time so they have to cherry pick the most outrageous shit on the forum and act like that's every post.

I don't think I made it there and Im glad I didn't. I don't want attention from some retarded trannies, landwhales and soyboys

ive only been posted there once as far as i know , for saying i will never try to fuck fat bitches

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

The requested page could not be found.
10,000 posts and nothing on IT? I made it there before hitting 4,200 posts. No surprise though, as you are pretty chill and they can’t cherry-pick much of what you say

is that from one of the @ColdBoy threads :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yes, lol. @ColdBoy and @Deep.Nest are notorious for ending up on IT. The best way to get on IT is to be one of the first ones to reply to their posts it seems

IT is a dying rotting subreddit so I don’t care about being featured there

idk but I've been on there at least 8 times. I'm good at pissing them off

Yes, lol. @ColdBoy and @Deep.Nest are notorious for ending up on IT. The best way to get on IT is to be one of the first ones to reply to their posts it seems
Nah, the best way to end up on IT is to post on an 'incel' subreddit or DM someone there + troll them

ITcels are obsessive Redditors, they post almost everything from these subs even if it's incredibly innocuous

like, just had a look and almost all of their recent posts are just reposts of the same shit:

they've even been ignoring ColdBoy's recent bait threads jfl, state of ITcels:

marseysnoo.webp

You really pissed of IT, all of those soy essays they wrote :feelskek:
For some reason they worship this gookwhore, like if something valuable was lost :feelsjuice:.

Nah, the best way to end up on IT is to post on an 'incel' subreddit or DM someone there + troll them

ITcels are obsessive Redditors, they post almost everything from these subs even if it's incredibly innocuous

like, just had a look and almost all of their recent posts are just reposts of the same shit:

View attachment 1210540
View attachment 1210541
View attachment 1210542

they've even been ignoring ColdBoy's recent bait threads jfl, state of ITcels:

marseysnoo.webp
Yeah, you’re right. IT has actually been posting less and less stuff from this forum. The fact they spend all this time on Reddit and anywhere else just to bring us down shows how low they really are. They are bigger losers than us actually