Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Post your favorite video games and share suggestions

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Mine are
Shadow of Mordor/Shadow of War
I always hated Arkham combat but I love these games due to the nemesis system and the addictive gameplay.
Skyrim
Cliche but Skyrim is to me what GTA is to many people here. I could never get into GTA because the NPCs felt so lifeless but almost every npc in Skyrim has their own life and schedule so killing them is more satisfying.
OG Doom
There's something about new Doom I just don't like. OG Doom is where it's at. Listening classic metal music while exploring mazes and blasting demons holds up to this day.
Halo CE
I don't much like the other Halos but the original has a great champaign, legendary mode and difficulty balance.
OG Star Wars Battlefront 2
Seamless transitions between sky and ground combat. Massive battles and conquest mode. Even if you're not a Star Wars fan it's pretty sweet.
Star Fox games
Great arcade rail shooters. Specifically 64 and Assault.
Zelda
Probably the most soy of these picks but they are great games up to Majora's Mask. Series went to shit after.
Soulclibur
Favorite fighting game. Best waifus.
Resident Evil 4
Not a resident evil fan but OG 4 is fun.
Fatal Frame
Best horror game.
Pikmin
I can't make it sound appealing.
OG Lego Star Wars
Relaxing and fun to collect everything.

Black Lives Splatter.

Club Penguin, Roblox, Clash of Clans (COC)

OSRS
Dragon quest series
THPS4

single player ones
Far cry 3
gta sa ,vc 3 4
max payne 3
metro exodus series

multi player ones
cs2
Samp
mta

single player ones
Far cry 3
gta sa ,vc 3 4
max payne 3
metro exodus series

multi player ones
cs2
Samp
mta
Good pics. CS2 is fun.

Nichemaxxing.

Witcher 3
Batman Arkham Knight, Batman Arkham City, Batman Arkham Asylum
Ghostrunner, Ghostrunner 2
GTA IV, GTA V
Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4
CoD MW3, CoD BOII
Read Dead Redemption 2
Dark Souls I
Midnight Club : Los Angeles, Midnight Club II
Forza Horizon 5
Elden Ring

Arma (series)
GTA (series)
Fallout New Vegas
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
XCOM: Enemy Unkown
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4

OG Doom
There's something about new Doom I just don't like. OG Doom is where it's at. Listening classic metal music while exploring mazes and blasting demons holds up to this day.
Halo CE
I don't much like the other Halos but the original has a great champaign, legendary mode and difficulty balance.
In my opinion Halo CE had a generic storyline and an above average gameplay for its time, Halo 2 was a much better improvement, the storyline and gameplay was better, completing the Campaign in Legendary was a challenge too. OG Doom seems way too old for my taste.

Arma (series)
GTA (series)
Fallout New Vegas
XCOM: Enemy Unkown
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Based picks. Classic Battlefield always mogged COD

oh nice does it have summoning?
:yes:

too bad there´s no dungeoneering, well its 2009scape.
But it´s a damn shame. This is the most complete RuneScape ever made with bots, and quests everything.
The game feels even more alive than the actual online game.

Dragon Quest series
Persona series
Actually Disco Elysium is probably my favorite game.

In terms of more classic games I guess Far Cry 3 is my favorite shooter.

HOMM2. It's a cozy nostalgic game.

In my opinion Halo CE had a generic storyline and an above average gameplay for its time, Halo 2 was a much better improvement, the storyline and gameplay was better, completing the Campaign in Legendary was a challenge too. OG Doom seems way too old for my taste.
I disagree. I think Halo 2 is a massive downgrade. The levels are far more linearl, the story doesn't naturally blend into the gameplay as well and often seems to be a bigger focus than the gameplay, difficulty is extremely unbalanced. Heroic is too easy, legendary is so unfair it's borderline unwinnable unless you memorize everything. Halo CE had much better skill based difficulty. Heroic was a good challenge and once you got good enough at it Legendary felt pretty fair.

Dragon Quest series
Persona series
Actually Disco Elysium is probably my favorite game.

In terms of more classic games I guess Far Cry 3 is my favorite shooter.
What's your favorite Dragon Quest

hotline miami
yakuza 0
Bioshock

I like the DOOM games all of them, hotline miami, DUSK and the binding of isaac

Mine are
I always hated Arkham combat but I love these games due to the nemesis system and the addictive gameplay.
Skyrim
Cliche but Skyrim is to me what GTA is to many people here. I could never get into GTA because the NPCs felt so lifeless but almost every npc in Skyrim has their own life and schedule so killing them is more satisfying.
OG Doom
Halo CE
Seamless transitions between sky and ground combat. Massive battles and conquest mode. Even if you're not a Star Wars fan it's pretty sweet.
Star Fox games
Zelda
Probably the most soy of these picks but they are great games up to Majora's Mask. Series went to shit after.
Soulclibur
Resident Evil 4
Fatal Frame
Best horror game.
Pikmin
OG Lego Star Wars
Oot ocarina of time
Pokémon red to heart gold
Pokémon stadium
Pokémon dx
Pokémon stadium 2
Maple story
Dragon quest series most of the games
Animal crossing
Windwaker
Mario n64
Diddy kong racer
Pikmin

I really like hotline miami

your mom is my fav vidya

Halo 3
Everything released after that if fucked up , by 343 industries

kingdom come deliverance
RPG in medieval bohemia/czechia with realistic combat and beautiful graphics.
fallout NV
you can basically do anything you want, kill anyone you want and the open world is large. The side quests n shit are good too
elden ring
although frustrating i enjoyed this fromsoft game. Unlike sekiro where i just ragequit 100,000 times
forza motorsport 8
most people from the simcade community shit on this game for its awful optimization, reused car models from 15 yrs ago, tuning menu that doesnt include dyno graph for gear tuning but i really enjoy the physics, soundtrack and decent made multiplayer with proper time to adjust the car to the track, learn the track etc
forza motorsport 4
the best forza motorsport
gran turismo 7
better than fm8 but the physics can suck sometimes at least for controller users. I barely play it anymore cause iam too lazy to turn my ps5 on and switch from PC. They should just release it to PC already
forza horizon 5/the crew motorfest/nfs unbound/the crew 1
decent arcade racers
f.e.a.r platinum edition/trepang2
both are the best FPS ever
alien isolation
probably the best horror game ive ever played
wreckfest
very nice game where you race in mud etc with extremely realistic crash physics and car damage
RE 2,3,4,7,8
the best resident evil titles for me. I did not play the 4 remake tho.
dying light 1
the best zombie game off all time
days gone
great zombie game with good storyline
dirty rally 2.0
best rally game off all time sadly you need wheel to be fast which is hard to control on controller.
cyberchad 2077
yes i actually enjoyed this game despite its shitty crafting system, weird combat system and bugs/glitches. Night city looks extremely good, the graphics are very impressive, the quickhacking is fun and most character are interesting and memorable.
mafia 1 and 2
great mafia games although i like 2 a little more.
the witcher 3
fantastic open world, fantastic soundtrack, fantastic expansions (both of them)
games i look forward to currently:
-Test Drive Unlimited: Solar Crown
-Forza Horizon 6
-Rise Of the Ronin
-GTA 6

LittleBigPlanet - only available on PlayStation entartainment systems
Hearst of Iron IV - only if you are willing to purchase lots of downloadable content or with mods, requires hours to learn how to play
Red Dead Redemption II - Wonderful story telling that leaves you in a depressive state for a week after finishing it and great arts. Flawless mechanics and objectives that don't bore you out.
Killzone series - only available on PlayStation entartainment systems
Day of Defeat Source - questionably active community but still has plentyful of fun custom maps.

LittleBigPlanet - only available on PlayStation entartainment systems
Hearst of Iron IV - only if you are willing to purchase lots of downloadable content or with mods, requires hours to learn how to play
Red Dead Redemption II - Wonderful story telling that leaves you in a depressive state for a week after finishing it and great arts. Flawless mechanics and objectives that don't bore you out.
Killzone series - only available on PlayStation entartainment systems
Day of Defeat Source - questionably active community but still has plentyful of fun custom maps.
Little big planet was so fun with the custom maps

Resident evil 4 (original not the gaymake)
Fallout New Vegas and 3
Onimusha Dawn of Dreams
Ape Escape 3
GTA San Andreas

Mine are
Skyrim
OG Doom
Halo CE
Star Fox games
Zelda
Soulclibur
Resident Evil 4
Fatal Frame
Best horror game.
Pikmin
OG Lego Star Wars
For me

Battlefeild 4 (multiplayer that is)

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

And most of all, New Super Mario Bros DS. And thankfully not wonder, your vid was fucking spot on about wonder.

Im into building games like Sim City

Halo reach my favourite halo

naruto ultimate ninja 3 to 5 (not the storm series but the goated ps2 classic)

tekken 3 to 5 and tag tournament 2

mortal kombat (most of the ps2 versions especially shaolin monks)

gta san andreas and gta 5

cod black ops 2

crash the ps1 and 2 games most of em

dmc trilogy and 4 maybe 5 but didnt play much of it

jak 3

all of the dragonball games on the ps2(tenkaichi 3 is the goat)

assassin's creed black flag

bujingai the forsaken city(underrated beauty on the ps2)

urban freestyle soccer

deadly roar 4

resident evil 4

wwe smackdown here comes the pain and the smackdown vs raw series(07 and 11 were nice), wwe all stars

ratchet and clank series

have so many but i gotta save the best for last

no doubt about it imo god of war classics (my fav is 2 but the whole greek series really except when it got to the norse pantheon good charecter devolopment but shit gameplay and mechanics idc what dumbfucks say and the storytelling is ass compared to the first game for example)

shadow of the colossus

Last edited:
Dishonored
Hitman: World of Assassination
Rising Storm
Silent Hill 2, 3
Half-Life 1 & 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Command & Conquer: Generals, Red Alert 3
Counter-Strike: Source
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Persona 4 Golden
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Pokémon: Platinum

Dota 2
Disco Elysium
HOI4
Project Zomboid
Witcher 3
Skyrim
Gwent
TF2
Hunt Showdown
FNV
Sekiro
DS3
Darkest Dungeon
L4D2

Deus Ex (The First One)
System Shock 1 & 2
Half-Lifes 1 & 2
The Mass Effect Trilogy
Condemned 1 & 2
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout 2
Planescape Torment
Morrowind/Oblivion
Bioshock
Pathologic (The First One)
Hotline Miami 1 & 2
Mount and Blade
Paradox Slop: EU4, HOI4, Stellaris, Vicky 2, etc.

These games are the pinnacle of gaming; everything else is fucking dog shit. If we don't get Half-LIfe 3, Mass Effect 4, nor VTMB: 2: I WILL GO ER.

Honorable Mentions: Duke Nukem, DOOM I & II, Blood: Fresh Supply, Cruelty Squad, Portal 1 & 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R Trilogy, Cry of Fear, Skyrim (Only with 250 mods)

Last edited: