Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Post your favorite blackpilled art!

草食系

草食系

Recruit
★★★
The Spider-man (idk about the current Spider-man) series is a blackpilled incel fantasy. Very relatable. A fantastic creation by Stan Lee, Steve Ditko, and Sam Raimi.

Here's my favorite scene from the Spider-man 3 without any background music.

Last edited:
Jokers

Unrelatable. I've heard women say he's handsome and hot etc. I like Nolan's Joker much better.
Whoever said that is a lying whore who only likes him cuz he statusmaxxed also im talking bout how he looked in joker not gladiator lol

Whoever said that is a lying whore who only likes him cuz he statusmaxxed also im talking bout how he looked in joker not gladiator lol

level 1
RadioIsMyFriend

7 points · 1 year ago

He's trying desperately hard to be ugly these days but it's not possible. He's even sexy when looking like a hobo.

Robert Crumb's Bible of Filth has some of the most blackpilled shit I've ever seen in any media ever and he was a literal boomer!

I'll post scans later when I can find some decent ones.

Robert Crumb's Bible of Filth has some of the most blackpilled shit I've ever seen in any media ever and he was a literal boomer!

I'll post scans later when I can find some decent ones.
Thank you!

level 1
RadioIsMyFriend

7 points · 1 year ago

He's trying desperately hard to be ugly these days but it's not possible. He's even sexy when looking like a hobo.

Mogs me to infinity and back.
Imo I respect and appreciate equally both the New and Nolan's Joker tbh, they bring so much to the table while being entirely different.

Can't think of any media that I find black pilled ngl

My signature lol:feelsgah:

Unrelatable. I've heard women say he's handsome and hot etc. I like Nolan's Joker much better.
For me it's Nicholson. Devito's Penguin was great too. Why did Nolan ditch the Riddler and Penguin?