Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post-wall Stacy becomes damaged goods after breaking engagement with Chad for 6 years

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-
She let him do all of that for SIX YEARS
Let that sink in :feelsgah:

You wouldve had your ass rejected after one wrong look.

“I know im damaged. Do I have a chance?”

holy shit is this a real question? I bet she is the type of girl to think any man won the lottery to be able to be in her presence
now she realizes she is Chads side piece and she has a mental breakdown
for all those years? She was really clinging onto him. I bet he is fucking teenagers right now while she is making shitty internet videos

her next man she takes will make one minor hiccup and she is going to explode on his ass
just more proof that women arent supposed to have multiple partners. Get married real young so she only knows one man and takes dick from only one man because this is what happens with all promiscuous women

Toss her to the Tyrones, they know how to treat a damaged ageing white whore

This is a foid from Chadstralia. All my life foids like this have looked at me in disgust when I am in their vicinity. Lifefuel that it is getting beaten by Chad.

You get what you fucking deserve, cunt

Propaganda Balaius GIF by Balaiu's Comunicação

You can tell by the way light refracts off her skin that gallons of cum has caked her face over the years. She will always be chasing the same feelings abusive chad gives her, this virtue signaling video is just part of the emotional rollercoaster for them.

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE... I DON'T GIVE A CRAP

stupid hoe

chad leaves you after you lost the looks.. tragedy

sure "you" broke up with him

Last edited:
you can be a drug addict abusive jock with no job and an awful personality as long as you have the looks

but you have to improve your personality, right?

Lifefuel but then again there are sea of bluepillers who will take stupid and cucked actions and call themself as heroes of the modern age.

Bitch has teeth like Tow Mater

Is she willing to date an incel?

No?

She's blonde and has a wet hole, so I ain't gonna lose any sleep of her being lonely. She's not going to lower her standards at all. This is just her attempt to get attention from other Chads. Women aren't capable of self reflection and taking responsibility. She's just another dumb blonde slut that needs to get what she deserves.

Damn that gap in her teeth though :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I feel absolutely nothing for her.

their unhappiness makes me happy

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE... I DON'T GIVE A CRAP

stupid hoe

chad leaves you after you lost the looks.. tragedy

sure "you" broke up with him