Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post visual novel music that you like

Almost done with this VN only one route left to read it's been excellent so far, now i know why it's at 24th place when rated by Japanese (at least in 2019 now it dropped to 39th place)

august makes some good stuff sometimes, i liked Daitoshokan.
sad this one hasn't been tl'd

august makes some good stuff sometimes, i liked Daitoshokan.
sad this one hasn't been tl'd
May as well mtl it and get brain damage :feelstastyman: I see they haven't released anything new since 2019 so it's safe to assume they may as well be dead. Such fate with almost all VN making companies, zoomers don't want to read unless it's a gacha.

EDIT: fucking hell they stopped making VNS and now focus on gachas just fucking kill me VNs are truly dead :feelskek:

Last edited:
May as well mtl it and get brain damage :feelstastyman: I see they haven't released anything new since 2019 so it's safe to assume they may as well be dead. Such fate with almost all VN making companies, zoomers don't want to read unless it's a gacha.
i think they just were unlucky, they don't have any big name VN to keep them going by endlessly milking it like Grisaia and Frontwing/Fate and Type-Moon, a reputation for only releasing absolute KINO like Nitroplus, or consistently releasing romanceslop like Yuzusoft

Grisaia and Frontwing
their gacha flopped so they released the story as a VN which also flopped hard at least in the west i dunno about japan i won't how they want to sustain their operation
Fate and Type-Moon
They are just milking FGO and keep releasing movies nothing new when it comes to VNs at least when it comes to Fate, their other two VNs got remakes or more like 1.5 of the remakes they want to milk suckers with Tsukihime two times
a reputation for only releasing absolute KINO like Nitroplus
They are also moving from VNs and going to release two low-mid budget games this or next year and their new VNs been Yaoiges :feelskek:

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2530560/Rusty_Rabbit/

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1839430/Dolls_Nest

or consistently releasing romanceslop like Yuzusoft
I enjoyed them a lot at the beginning but now they got too stale plus NN is extremely slow with translating them so it doesn't help it either you could read 10 vns from Shiravune in time when Nekonyan release a single new VN

They are also moving from VNs and going to release two low-mid budget games this or next year and their new VNs been Yaoiges
i heard there have been some production issues with Project Vermillion, the sequel to Muramasa, with one of the lead writers leaving.
maybe the future is not looking so bright for them, but hey, at least up until now they've only released bangers

I enjoyed them a lot at the beginning but now they got too stale plus NN is extremely slow with translating them so it doesn't help it either you could read 10 vns from Shiravune in time when Nekonyan release a single new VN
there's also the fact that NN loves to memesub it into oblivion, and the shit effort they put into their work
I saw that one VN they recently translated had a phone CG with text on it and they just cut it out instead of translating it

there's also the fact that NN loves to memesub it into oblivion, and the shit effort they put into their work
I saw that one VN they recently translated had a phone CG with text on it and they just cut it out instead of translating it
Know the difference NN vs shira real quality of localizer companies

View: https://youtu.be/TJLo3oyjRcE

This is my favorite song from tsukihime, has a very sad and forlorn feeling to it, I think. A feeling of sadness, things will be bad, and there’s nothing that can be done, but yet there is some calmness nevertheless in the moment.

this isn't from a VN but it sure sounds like it could be. Really captures that lo-fi late 90s emotional feel well

What kind of scene would it be for, if it were in a vn?

huh, i wasn't expecting this thread to blow up so much...

sad scene where the gurl makes her love confession (but is actually dying of cancer and will be gone in a month) rip
Ah man, that’s really sad.

I gotta say, in my mind I envisioned it being a scene where the mc is going through a murky kind of place, like a swamp or a gritty part of a city.

• Gold
Reactions: proudweeb
I see what you did there
I think this is from kimi ga ita kisetsu (1999) judging by the art style

age's 1st vn and substantially less depressing than their latER ones

Ah man, that’s really sad.

I gotta say, in my mind I envisioned it being a scene where the mc is going through a murky kind of place, like a swamp or a gritty part of a city.
I always found it funny (but also cool) how a lot of VN music sounds like something you'd hear in a business meeting in 2002 or sum shit

I think this is from kimi ga ita kisetsu (1999) judging by the art style

age's 1st vn and substantially less depressing than their latER ones
The VN was called memories of June and you posted that on 1st of June :shock:
I like more depressing VNs though I’ll play through the later ones

The VN was called memories of June and you posted that on 1st of June :shock:
I like more depressing VNs though I’ll play through the later ones
Well the song was named that, also intEResting, didnt realize it was 6/1 at the time

it was from kimi ga ita kisetsu, also reused in kimi ga nozomu eien (and probably other age VNs like akane maniax or muv luv, they like to reuse melodies)

this shit sound like hold music from 2001

your call is vERy important to us

not sure if i posted this. dropped in august 2002. mega FEELS

I always found it funny (but also cool) how a lot of VN music sounds like something you'd hear in a business meeting in 2002 or sum shit
Ah lol that's true. I guess it's the whole "bgm" style of it, they really knew how to do it back then. Also, now that I think about it, it's gotta be really good because it's not like anime where it may be playing for a scene that's a minute long, but it plays during a passage of reading that could be fifteen or thirty minutes or something (at least for my slow reading ass).

btw thanks kind strangerino

Ah lol that's true. I guess it's the whole "bgm" style of it, they really knew how to do it back then. Also, now that I think about it, it's gotta be really good because it's not like anime where it may be playing for a scene that's a minute long, but it plays during a passage of reading that could be fifteen or thirty minutes or something (at least for my slow reading ass).

in some vns (cough CLANNAD cough) the same song plays for hours srs

both these vns and 2002 business shit had computer generated background music meant to mimic the flow of daily activities like school, work etc

my theory at least

Thank you for sharing. I really love any song from 11 eyes. Too bad the anime version is pretty bad. I wish I could have sex with Misuzu with 11 eyes song playing in the background.