Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Post times when women were mean to you/when you acted autistic

CopingCurrycel

CopingCurrycel

Banned
-
20h 55m
I was at a restaurant and was paying for the food. A cute pajeet foid about my age was behind the counter, and idk what happened to me. But I started stuttering, unable to look her in the eye and was genreally nervous. As I was paying for the food and spoke a few words she started giggling when I put my card on the machine. I felt like a true autist that day, she fucking knew I was shy and just started laughing. Probably thinking how much of an incel I am

Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
86d 22h 57m
CopingCurrycel said:
I was at a restaurant and was paying for the food. A cute pajeet foid about my age was behind the counter, and idk what happened to me. But I started stuttering, unable to look her in the eye and was genreally nervous. As I was paying for the food and spoke a few words she started giggling when I put my card on the machine. I felt like a true autist that day, she fucking knew I was shy and just started laughing. Probably thinking how much of an incel I am
Mogger. Foids look at me like this:

CopingCurrycel

CopingCurrycel

Banned
-
20h 55m
Notorious Inkler said:
Mogger. Foids look at me like this:
View attachment 535855
I have more brutal stories tbh, that story was pretty minor but the most recent.
I was in a club once and I bumped into a foid at the dancefloor, she turned around and saw my face and fucking screamed JFL.
Another time I went clubbing with a few friends and they invited foids, and one of the foids screamed at me asking why I'm so short - I did respond to her saying I could see how unclear her nostrils were from down here.
I remember when I was 14 girls would dare each other to hug me, and then they'd run away turning red, and their friends would be laughing. FUCKING BRUTAL

Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
86d 22h 57m
CopingCurrycel said:
I remember when I was 14 girls would hug me, and then they'd run away turning red, and their panties were wet
:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Urekkim

Urekkim

♤ ♡ ◇ ♧
★★★★
34d 16h 9m
I was in a class we were sitting in fours in each row (4 rows in total)

My position: Me-Foid-Foid-Foid

We were told to pair up with the one beside us, pretty simple right?
And when I expected I would pair up with the foid beside me, the foid paired up with the 2 other foids besides her and acted like she didnt know :lul:.

After that I could just feel her frustuation and anger.

CopingCurrycel

CopingCurrycel

Banned
-
20h 55m
Urekkim said:
I was in a class we were sitting in fours in each row (4 rows in total)

My position: Me-Foid-Foid-Foid

We were told to pair up with the one beside us, pretty simple right?
And when I expected I would pair up with the foid beside me, the foid paired up with the 2 other foids besides her and acted like she didnt know :lul:.

After that I could just feel her frustuation and anger.
JFL I feel like that has happened to me before

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★★
15d 12h 32m
Brutal life. I occasionally stutter when im angry, the worst time to stutter

B

belowhumanity

Officer
15d 8h 35m
I was sitting on a log at school camp and a foid walked over and kicked it out from under me.
"you're disgusting" straight to my face
"nobody handed it to me, it must be yours" (after looking for her workbook in the class' pile)
"you are like the type of kid to shoot up a school" when i was just sitting alone minding my own business
amongst many other times

CopingCurrycel

CopingCurrycel

Banned
-
20h 55m
belowhumanity said:
I was sitting on a log at school camp and a foid walked over and kicked it out from under me.
"you're disgusting" straight to my face
"nobody handed it to me, it must be yours" (after looking for her workbook in the class' pile)
"you are like the type of kid to shoot up a school" when i was just sitting alone minding my own business
amongst many other times
Idk how you didn't just beat her for that

B

belowhumanity

Officer
15d 8h 35m
CopingCurrycel said:
Idk how you didn't just beat her for that
i was raised to be weak
although i am working on it at least

IdioticAsperger

IdioticAsperger

Unloved No hate No anger
★★
10d 12h 52m
One day, a girl in my class at the university who I didn't know at all and who was standing next to me in the hall called me by my name but I didn't hear her. She calls me again, and I turn around surprised to give her a VERY VERY embarrassed "yes", asperger autistic that I am who had just taken a significant and unusual excess of oxytocin. Then she leaves.

It is clear that she was looking for a certain relationship with a boy and that I didn't seem to meet his expectations. As an autistic, I took it very badly.

Last edited: