Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post the name you’d like to have ITT (not your real name ofc)

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Markus is my fav male name. It just sounds so chadish and mogging. But at the same time an incel like me would be comical if I really had that name :feelskek:

Aslan or Lionel, like an lion. Or Dominic and people would call me Doom.

All ancient greek names are badass.

Viraj, Hameer, Raj, Laksh, Iltutmish.

Elliot or Rodger

Truecel trait: you’re fine with your current name

Detanchi!

It’s an identity I managed to forge over the years of being broken. I could’ve given up, I could’ve settled for this shit life, but then my second self was born from all of my despair and my desire. He took my hand and said, “DON’T GIVE UP! WE’VE GOT A JOB TO DO! DON’T YOU WANT TO LIVE YOUR DREAM?”
From there, he guided me on this path, helped me realize my potential I never knew I had. And in a way, it’s bringing me a step closer to obtaining my “happy meal flag”.

His name was once DetachedDreamer97, but as he evolved, I gave him a humanized name: Detanchi. Detanchi and I are one and the same. And so, I’ll refer to myself as… Detanchi!

Big-dick Chad III jr.

gregorius maximillian

"sir buckle berry"

I like my name