Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Post relationship photos with biggest height contrast

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

The twitter crop didn't do justice so here's full photo
Devin booker and jenna ortega

Last edited:
Screenshot 20230318 213218

This is a ridiculously large height contrast.

Screenshot 20230318 213437

Tall actress Christine Taylor looks down at her tiny husband-Ben Stiller.

Screenshot 20230318 213751

Screenshot 20230318 213756

Screenshot 20230318 213806

Shortcels are just coping, being ugly is way worse than being short. I see men way shorter than me bag toilets taller than them, but me at 6'2 can't even get a single match on ANY swiping-based dating app for almost half a decade of trying.

View attachment 721170

View attachment 721171

View attachment 721172

Shortcels are just coping, being ugly is way worse than being short. I see men way shorter than me bag toilets taller than them, but me at 6'2 can't even get a single match on ANY swiping-based dating app for almost half a decade of trying.

that middle photo: isn't that the guy from King of Thrones...Jack Winter was his name? And the lady looks like the one that is (or was) in the commercials for RR Phantom...they are a couple?

coping thread

that middle photo: isn't that the guy from King of Thrones...Jack Winter was his name? And the lady looks like the one that is (or was) in the commercials for RR Phantom...they are a couple?
They're both actors in GoT, she's the big fuckoff giant Knight & yeah he's Jon Snow

Her name is Gwendoline Christie and she was part of the "Rules Rewritten" Campaign for the then new RR Phantom 8

View attachment 721170

View attachment 721171

View attachment 721172

You do realize they have money and status and that these whores have so much power they can just cheat while being with these midgets? Right? Tallcels I'd respect you more if you just quit pussying around the fact you mog this forum.

You do realize they have money and status and that these whores have so much power they can just cheat while being with these midgets? Right? Tallcels I'd respect you more if you just quit pussying around the fact you mog this forum.
Tallfags need to stomp midget sluts to death.

Tallfags need to stomp midget sluts to death.
That too. But they can't apparently. Even though their dark triad counterparts obviously show what they are capable of

In all fairness, Shaq has no height match on this planet. His heightmatch is a 6’8” woman, which doesn’t really exist. Any woman he’d be with would be significantly shorter.

Strangely enough, his dad is only like 6’1” or some normietall height.

In all fairness, Shaq has no height match on this planet. His heightmatch is a 6’8” woman, which doesn’t really exist. Any woman he’d be with would be significantly shorter.

Strangely enough, his dad is only like 6’1” or some normietall height.
WNBA players could be his heightmatch, only thing is that they can't handle balls very well

WNBA players could be his heightmatch, only thing is that they can't handle balls very well
Not even really. Brittney Griner is tall enough, but only her and a handful of WNBA players meet the criteria. Only a small portion of WNBA players are 6’7” or taller.

The average height in the WNBA is 5’11”.