Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post Pics/Videos of Suicide Fuel for Manlets.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-

1529425753920-png.22181
Pn8iLmQ

DxJ0VmR

1529425924853-png.22184

Attachments

• 1529425753920.png
    1529425753920.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,239
  • 1529425924853.png
    1529425924853.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,218
Face >>> Height

Its never began for manletcels tbh tbh

This is a Black manlet going on a depressing 30 minute rant on why it's over for him and how he got bullied.

low quality thread. at least start it with some oc content

Using twitter posts as evidence is extremely stupid. The average person does NOT use twitter. Only autists and attention whores do.

Using twitter posts as evidence is extremely stupid. The average person does NOT use twitter. Only autists leftist normies and attention whores basically typical women do.
Cope Cope Cope Cope Cope Cope Cope Cope

Cope Cope Cope Cope Cope Cope Cope Cope
I didn't deny that manlets have it bad, but using twitter posts of some girls as evidence is stupid. People in reallife aren't as evil as these twitter attention whores.
On the Internet everything is aggravated, people are meaner, people are more superficial. You guys always come up with tinder. OF COURSE on Tinder everyone is ridiculously superficial, that's the concept. These Tinder experiments perfectly prove hypergamy and the importance of looks, but that doesn't mean it applies to everybody. I doubt mexican girls without access to Internet would be that harsh towards short males. Social media is what truly ruins them. I can't imagine a 80 year old woman saying such stuff.

People in reallife aren't as evil as these twitter attention whores.
Which means they are exposing the true scale of their evil. No need to be fearful.

I didn't deny that manlets have it bad, but using twitter posts of some girls as evidence is stupid. People in reallife aren't as evil as these twitter attention whores.
On the Internet everything is aggravated, people are meaner, people are more superficial. You guys always come up with tinder. OF COURSE on Tinder everyone is ridiculously superficial, that's the concept. These Tinder experiments perfectly prove hypergamy and the importance of looks, but that doesn't mean it applies to everybody. I doubt mexican girls without access to Internet would be that harsh towards short males. Social media is what truly ruins them. I can't imagine a 80 year old woman saying such stuff.
Just because they aren't saying it doesn't mean they don't think it

Just because they aren't saying it doesn't mean they don't think it
There's a difference between "short men are gross" and "short men don't sexually attract me". The second one is at least okay.
I'm not yet at the point I believe that literally EVERY woman is heartless enough to find short men gross. Like wtf. If it would be true, it wouldn't be worth it to be part of this planet.

There's a difference between "short men are gross" and "short men don't sexually attract me". The second one is at least okay.
I'm not yet at the point I believe that literally EVERY woman is heartless enough to find short men gross. Like wtf. If it would be true, it wouldn't be worth it to be part of this planet.
It's not worth being in this world lmao

Obligatory manlet pic

1444335976921.jpg

Tbh are u trying to get me to rope today?

Tallfags will never understand my pain
730f66d0b64ffd6ad8db4789916d527a

Scheherazde? A bitch like that wouldn't have a chance to tell tales to a king, he would fuck her and have her killed. She can ride 1001 Chad cocks until she ends up at Pets Mart with a cart full of cat food.

Just go to r/short and watch short women complain while talking about their tall bfs.

Lifefuel for me, tbh.
I'm still a KHHV failure.