Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do curries get out of bed in the mornings?

I get out of bed when I see the sun setting orange glow. I eat my breakfast then I smoke my joint at sunset. Then I have a whole day until 7am to chill. Then the normies come out so I go to sleep

It's pretty hard to get out of bed but if you wait too long then it goes dark and if you wake up in the dark it feels more lonely like you live in zombie land. And shops for food close then.

Also if you don't want to get up because you feel your life is worthless and you should kill yourself, yes but you will need to get up to kill yourself. It's hard to kill yourself so you will need to get up and do breakfast and stuff and get ready for it

I get out of bed when I see the sun setting orange glow. I eat my breakfast then I smoke my joint at sunset. Then I have a whole day until 7am to chill. Then the normies come out so I go to sleep

It's pretty hard to get out of bed but if you wait too long then it goes dark and if you wake up in the dark it feels more lonely like you live in zombie land. And shops for food close then.
When do you shit in the street and make problem solving tech videos on Youtube?

I get out of bed because there is no other option

Bro why would anyone wife this bitch