Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal POST NUT CLARITY DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ANYMORE

Shakur The Homie

Shakur The Homie

HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME YOU STUPID OLD WHORE
I JUST CAME AFTER EDGING FOR 30 MINUTES, AND I'M STILL HORNY AF, ALL I CAN'T THINK IS FUCKING AND TOUCHING A WOMAN.

FUCKING BRUUUUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

ALMOST 24 YO AND STILL KHHV, I'M GOING FUCKING CRAZY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

That's normal, you're supposed to be having sex so the next best thing is to cum.
post nut clarity does come if you do it long enough.

That's normal, you're supposed to be having sex so the next best thing is to cum.
post nut clarity does come if you do it long enough.
NAH YESTERDAY I WAS EDGING FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS, AND I WAS STILL HORNY, AND I NEEDED TO EDGE FOR MORE 30 MINUTES TO CUM AGAIN, THIS POST NUT CLARITY THING DOESN'T EVEN HIT ME ANYMORE.

Same, I almost never feel anything anymore

NAH YESTERDAY I WAS EDGING FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS, AND I WAS STILL HORNY, AND I NEEDED TO EDGE FOR MORE 30 MINUTES TO CUM AGAIN, THIS POST NUT CLARITY THING DOESN'T EVEN HIT ME ANYMORE.
lol 2 hours. Dude, I am a professional coomer, or used to be. I've spent 5-7 hours masturbating, edging for 1-2 hours and cumming only to then cum again. After some point, you go back to normal, and then it becomes a choice to masturbate.

lol 2 hours. Dude, I am a professional coomer, or used to be. I've spent 5-7 hours masturbating, edging for 1-2 hours and cumming only to then cum again. After some point, you go back to normal, and then it becomes a choice to masturbate.
ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT, IS FUCKING A WOMAN. MASTURBATING DOESN'T EVEN WORK ANYMORE.

exercise and masturbation should wear you down.
NIGGA, I'M SKINNY MUSCULAR, I HAVE 4 PACK ABS NATURALLY, I ONLY DO CARDIO AND PUSHUPS I WORKOUT AT HOME.
NOT EVEN EXERCISE WORKS ANYMORE.

I NEED TO FUCK SOME PUSSY TBH. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

sometimes i have these moments where i dont cum the entire load and i have to continue fapping to cum out the rest of the cum

JoinedMar 22, 2024Posts468

I JUST CAME AFTER EDGING FOR 30 MINUTES, AND I'M STILL HORNY AF, ALL I CAN'T THINK IS FUCKING AND TOUCHING A WOMAN.

FUCKING BRUUUUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

ALMOST 24 YO AND STILL KHHV, I'M GOING FUCKING CRAZY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
i was like that at age 24. now imma level 26 khhv and I've used prayer to strengthen my resolve and never give up