Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post bluepill bullshit you actually believed at a certain point of your lives

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
When I was incel I got told a lot that I looked like I would shoot up the school at any moment.
My bluepilled self thought that it was a compliment since it would mean I looked intimidating or badass

giphy.gif

Little did I know LOL.

Sjare your involuntary copes.

one time I believed ppl who look like zyros could actually be incel lol

I thought I would end up with a good-hearted female slightly less ugly than me and we would live a happy married life and grow old together.

mental_out said:
at about 10 years old I thought I'd end up married to an obese golddigger who'd hold a celebration when I croaked at 40 no lie. Silly me, I should have known I wouldn't even get that.

kek

"Theres someone for everyone"

At some point thought I could reach 6'4"

"You will find one someday"

"Confidence is what matters"

"Just go out and meet a girl"

"You will meet the right one and she will fuck your brains out"

"Lonely girls exist"

I got pissed off writting these platitudes btw.

Women love guys who play guitar(translation:women love chads who play guitar).

Spent 6 years of my life going to music school partly because of this.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just fucking LOL

"Do well in school so you can get a good job and the girls will come"

I knew that my looks were the reason I couldn't get any ass but I belived money could compensate. That is until I learned about how easily women will cheat.

"You will find someone someday"

"Not every girl cares about height. Some girls like short men."

"There's someone for everyone"

"Not all girls are like that"

"Just give it time"

Sparky said:
Guitarcels unite.

Sucks that I spend like a month learning Eruption and am still incel yet a Chad who just plays wonderwall and knows shit all about music theory will drown in pussy.

Still guitar is a great cope and a great hobby

Chad can learn a few basic chords and he will have women flocking to him,I've seen it firsthand.

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF
Zyros said:
When I was incel I got told a lot that I looked like I would shoot up the school at any moment.
My bluepilled self thought that it was a compliment since it would mean I looked intimidating or badass

giphy.gif

Little did I know LOL.

Sjare your involuntary copes.

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

Anyone can get a female.

The nice guy shit. but to be honest I'm generally nice towards anyone male or female so I thought I would master this technique. Just lol at me.

"Girls love bad boys"
Yeah...bad boys who are GOOD LOOKING. Obviously me trying to be bad = try hard. Being ugly is such a failo

"Just put yourself out there bro! Girls love confidence!"

"You just give off a bad vibe bro. You gotta smile more!"

anincelforlifelol said:
"Girls love bad boys"
Yeah...bad boys who are GOOD LOOKING. Obviously me trying to be bad = try hard. Being ugly is such a failo

"Just put yourself out there bro! Girls love confidence!"

"You just give off a bad vibe bro. You gotta smile more!"

Bad vibe= ugly. over.

"You can accomplish anything if you work hard and believe in yourself".

Zyros said:
Bad vibe= ugly. over.

I knew this years ago. Especially since once I went up to a woman at a bar, and she saw "Ew." My mini Chad friends proceeded to laugh at me, and told several other people at school.

anincelforlifelol said:
I knew this years ago. Especially since once I went up to a woman at a bar, and she saw "Ew." My mini Chad friends proceeded to laugh at me, and told several other people at school.

What does the "ew" actually sound like? im not american and here the expression of disgust us like more "uuhh" or something like that.

I was always curious on how the "ew" term was born.

Zyros said:
What does the "ew" actually sound like? im not american and here the expression of disgust us like more "uuhh" or something like that.

I was always curious on how the "ew" term was born.
"Illll"
Like the term "ill"

>I got told a lot that I looked like I would shoot up the school at any moment.

lol i got this all the time

I believed that being a good person was the most important thing socially well into my 20s. I seriously believed "treat others how you'd like to be treated". And I was already redpilled on looks well before that. I was so stupid.

"hard work pays off"

Yeah, your boss.

I used to think that personality was the key, and being nice to women would get me somewhere.

J U S T L O L
U
S
T
L
O
L

that i would eventually grow into myself before college but instead i became an anorexic aspie

"It'll just happen. Just wait for it."

Only true for femoids.

If you acted tough and dominant you'll get girls. tbh i was more redpilled than a bluepilled. I knew height and looks mattered because i was a subhuman manlet, so i know how women hate short men. It didn't take me any time till i was fully blackpilled.

That females are humans.

That my personality could overcome my lack of looks. It's the worst thing I ever believed. It got me destroyed by this hot popular girl. I was the biggest loser and didn't even see it.

In middle school I thought women avoided me because I was so hot

I thought I would get my first girlfriend in high school

10 years later..never even held a girl's hand that isn't related to me

I thought that after I got braces I would be handsome and able to date Stacy. Now I'm rotting alone in my room with my perfect teeth lmao.

I believed that women dont care about looks as much as men do and that you just have to be a real MAN to be attractive. Just lol at this pathetic cope.

Actually, I never believed anything bluepill or blackpill-related up until 21 because I didn't care about having a girlfriend or relationship. I always thought: "I should do well in school and get a job."

Now that I achieved this I want a relationship more than ever. And that's when I got blackpilled. Thanks to the blackpill I also know about all these lies society tells ugly men: "You will find someone", "They will come to you if you stop looking", "Every Jack will find his Jill." etc.

"Women don't care about looks" is the biggest lie of them all. Deep down they do, even when they say they don't.

I used to believe women have emotions

There's someone for everyone.

You're nice, you'll find a nice girl one day.

There's good women out there.

"There's someone for everyone"
"Don't go looking for someone, she'll find you"
"Just be confident bro"
"Looks are subjective"
"Height doesn't matter bro"
"No matter what your face looks like, if you're shredded you'll get any girl bro"

>Women feel more attracted to feminist men who are non-threatening. 
>Women don't care about size, only toxically masculine men do.
>Women are just as individual and diverse as men, and hence there's a lid for every pot. 
>Free market (sexuality) will result in wealth (and sex) trickling down. 
>The poor can pull themselves up by their own bootstraps if only they work hard, the incels can pull themselves up by their own bootstraps if only they lift hard and shower. 
>USA should totally not be destroyed.

"believe me not all girls are like that"
"men like sex more than women"
"I want a guy who respects me"
"not every girl likes that type of guy"
*love*
"there's someone out there for everyone"
"just be yourself"
"looks aren't important its the personality that matters"
"anyone can get laid"
"I'll always be by your side"

"if I just play my cards right here I could get a girlfriend, oh shit she wrote something THINK THINK THINK"

Whatever I said to a woman was precisely calculated. When speaking on instant messengers, I would think of the best answer for 30 minutes to an hour, because I thought life is some kind of RPG where I'll get the good ending if I come up with the best choice during dialogue events. I'm crippled so I have to try extra hard- then a woman will be able to overlook my physical disability and love me!

scoliosiscel said:
"if I just play my cards right here I could get a girlfriend, oh shit she wrote something THINK THINK THINK"

Whatever I said to a woman was precisely calculated. When speaking on instant messengers, I would think of the best answer for 30 minutes to an hour, because I thought life is some kind of RPG where I'll get the good ending if I come up with the best choice during dialogue events. I'm crippled so I have to try extra hard- then a woman will be able to overlook my physical disability and love me!

Your best bet is a crippled dating site.