Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Post absolutely talentless "artists" respected by foids just because they are chads

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-
First example : Kurt Cobain. Cant play for shit. Cant sing for shit. BUT he's a 6'2" blue eyed blonde chad and writes songs about female rape fantasies. Instant cultural icon.

Kurt

Last edited:
Oh no Chad killed himself

This fucking autistic retarded little piece of fucking shit

What? I love Cobains Music. It’s not everyone’s taste

he was friends with feminist foids and wrote songs about them or to impress them

brutal realization if you liked some of his crap (iirc i liked Lithium and Teen Spirit, maybe more)

but in general whenever he sings about rape or abortion (pennyroyal tea) it's just some gay crap to impress his foid cunt friends lol

but in general whenever he sings about rape or abortion (pennyroyal tea) it's just some gay crap to impress his foid cunt friends lol
He's part of those chads who reward foids for giving them attention by shilling feminist bullshit everywhere they can. Leftist chads only exist to make us seethe and rage.

What? I love Cobains Music. It’s not everyone’s taste
some songs are cool but some are him just screaming 'god is dead' so his retarded jewish female friends will be impressed with him and give him pussy

baskiat, he had a lot of girlfriends, even when he was homeless, there were many foids taking care of him (most of them white)

He's part of those chads who reward foids for giving them attention by shilling feminist bullshit everywhere they can. Leftist chads only exist to make us seethe and rage.
tbh, it's actually cynical af

@Fat Link you think it was suicide?
Could’ve been.

I heard that he only did hardcore drugs like heroin to begin with because it was the only thing that took his constant stomach pain away and allowed him to keep down food and probably also drinks.

Apparently doctors and conventional medicine couldn’t solve his problem which is likely what finally pushed him over the edge to suicide.

Though sure others think Courtney may of somehow killed him or I think had him killed.

Personally though I think it was probably just a legitimate suicide on his part to escape from pain finally.

First example : Kurt Cobain. Cant play for shit. Cant sing for shit. BUT he's a 6'2" blue eyed blonde chad and writes songs about female rape fantasies. Instant cultural icon.

View attachment 685034
Funny thing is if he were alive and could reply to you right now he would likely agree.

As a band Nirvana always shit on themselves and were very self deprecating and humble when it came to their own talent in interviews, almost if not always being careful to give credit to all the bands they felt were superior or influenced them if not both.

So if he and or his band mates were infact Chad/ s they certainly were not the boorish or arrogant type.

Their only real problem as I saw it was being far too extreme of leftists.

From what I remember Kurt needlessly acted like a dick to Axl Rose and possibly even Slash because he assumed all 80’s hair bands or just bands like theirs were hardcore conservative Republicans or racists or what have you so instead of attempting to sit down and open up a peaceful dialogue with Axl Kurt just openly and brutally insulted the guy starting their feud.

Just plain stupid if you ask me.

No doubt were he still alive and continued down the libtard path he’d be on Twitter right now crying about Uncle Elon’s new $8 blue check mark + subscription model not to mention he’d be a serious TDS sufferer.

You have no idea what you're talking about GrAYtard

Every male model/tiktoker

I don't even like Nirvana that much and i feel offended lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back